Trying not to be scammed

2 antworten · 85 aufrufe

Demonrage75

#1

Has anyone bought seeds from white widow.rocks? They have some odd-looking strains I’m interested in and don’t want to be scammed. So I thought I would ask this wonderful community.

Antworten ↗
zorbas2

#2

Really interesting strains. Don’t know about this company but the website looks cool, their aim sounds nice and generally I never had problems with Canadians… :partying_face:

Antworten ↗
ItsOzzie

#4

I’ve never heard of it. But, ive been buying from lbseedco. I never of heard of that either till i seen it as a listed provider from ethos genetics trusted sellers.

So, my recommendation is look at genetics you are interested in check out there strains and go from there.

But, if you are more interested in cheaper seeds… there are seed banks out there that sell low cost white label seeds.

Antworten ↗

Antworten