Verbrennung

36 antworten · 191 aufrufe

☆Magic☆

#12

We have already found out that the soil was also to blame. For such a small, sensitive plant, a 15L pot was too big. As a result, I couldn’t water properly, and the plant couldn’t absorb its nutrients correctly, and no drainage was created. I repotted it again into a smaller pot with a mesh net underneath and loose soil. Let’s see if it works.

Antworten ↗
herr_gruen

#13

Hope it turns out well. I’m very sorry about the burn. But as I said, I always do it this way and haven’t had that happen before. Others do it this way too, and I haven’t heard of it happening to anyone else yet.

Antworten ↗
☆Magic☆

#14

I’ve heard it from everyone, read it myself, and actually knew it too. But I’ve never tried it myself. I hope she makes it again.

I’ll share now and then if she made it and how she’s doing.

Antworten ↗
herr_gruen

#15

OK, normally it’s like a weed, she will survive. It might cost a few days in veg.

Antworten ↗
☆Magic☆

#16

Still thanks again :+1:t2:

If it makes it, will the now burned leaves remain at the bottom or top of the main stem?

Antworten ↗
herr_gruen

#17

The leaves will stay in place and new ones will grow above them. When the shoots in that spot are big enough, you will be able to cut them off. The plant grows at the top; everything that is there now stays at that height.

Antworten ↗
☆Magic☆

#18

Because it’s usually the small lower stems that are among the first to be removed later anyway.

So I hope that my baby now grows into a wonderfully beautiful woman without further problems. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Antworten ↗
Mikedo60

#19

Oh man, that really looks like over-fertilization.

Antworten ↗
☆Magic☆

#20

Hi folks :waving_hand:t2:

I have a problem regarding burn. My LED was set too high at 500ppfd. She managed the 1st day quite well, which made me think she tolerated it well. I was also told by others that I should increase my LED, because I was just at the 400 mark. I don’t have drainage, so I have to pay close attention to the signs of my lady. Last night I noticed one of the upper leaves slowly starting to curl upwards + looking quite dry at the base of the leaf. Then I immediately lowered it to 460ppfd. Distance to lamp 42cm. And what do you think?

And @herr_gruen what do you think was discovered too late?

Antworten ↗
herr_gruen

#21

No, I would say it wasn’t too late. They can handle that in the short term; of course, each one behaves a bit differently, but if you counteract in time, they won’t suffer any, or any major, damage from it. She still looks good.

Antworten ↗
Lynx_361

#22

To me, that looks like nutrient burn. 500 PPFD wouldn’t cause something like that. The sun puts out around 2000 PPFD on a clear day, and most strains can handle that just fine. I’d stick to tab water for the next one or two waterings and see how the plant reacts.

:victory_hand::slightly_smiling_face:

Antworten ↗
☆Magic☆

#23

@Lynx_361 I unfortunately have to say that I use All-In-Mix soil but haven’t fertilized it myself yet. I’ve only watered it with 6.5 pH. Because it’s pre-fertilized soil, that might be it. Maybe a nutrient surplus???

@herr_gruen I have now raised my lamp to 45cm. My upper part now gets 430ppfd and the lower part about 375ppfd.

Antworten ↗
herr_gruen

#24

PPFD is definitely fine, couldn’t see any deformed leaves. But what @Lynx_361 noticed would fit. Forgot that you use All Mix like me.

Antworten ↗
☆Magic☆

#25

@herr_gruen The upper left one.

But should I flush all my soil now? Because all useful nutrients would be lost from the soil. I don’t necessarily think that’s the best solution. Or is it?

Antworten ↗
herr_gruen

#26

No, never mind. The tips are white and bending upwards, that’s from the light. Was that picture before you moved the lamp?

Antworten ↗
☆Magic☆

#27

Yes, exactly. Now it’s at a 45cm distance and has about 430ppfd at the tip and about 350-375ppfd

Antworten ↗
Lynx_361

#28

What’s the temperature and humidity in your tent?

Antworten ↗
☆Magic☆

#29

Pretty much optimal. End of the 2nd week of the veg phase.

Average:

24.8° / 55% - 62% works out pretty well.

Antworten ↗
Lynx_361

#30

I would raise the humidity a bit. When the leaf tips curl up like that, it’s almost always a sign that the humidity is too low..

Antworten ↗

Antworten