Version 3.1 is out! and we've added charts to Growlogs 📈

31 antworten · 256 aufrufe

KilliczGe

#13

I found a problem with the strain informations.
Nothing there to see where the details were

There where more details about the strain before

Antworten ↗
gaz

#15

Hi friend! can you validate you are in version 3.1? in the about page. We fixed that in this version

Antworten ↗
gaz

#16

Thank you for the detailed report friend :folded_hands:

no need to stay in beta any longer - we’ll let you know as soon as we have another early access

Antworten ↗
gaz

#17

Wouldn’t these be clones? If you add them as clones, you can mark the flowering plant as mother and they’ll start in “rooting” but then move to veg-flow-etc.

Antworten ↗
Crackadoo

#19

I did start them as clones and marked the flowering plant as the mother. Once rooted they are not going to instantly jump to veg stage like a clone taken in veg though, it would be nice to have something to keep track of that with especially if your logs are sorted by plant stage.

Antworten ↗
Crackadoo

#20

I currently have 15 active logs across different stages, anything to keep that more organised or easier to manage helps.

Antworten ↗
herr_gruen

#22

I haven’t been able to access my profile for 3 days @gaz. Can you do something about that? The rest is working perfectly.

Antworten ↗
Eli

#23

Hello, Were you able to log in to your profile? I just got in. It took a little while, but it worked. The team is working on it, anyway.

Antworten ↗
herr_gruen

#24

Yes, thanks, it took almost a minute but then it worked.

Are you still remembering to enter the previous achievements, Community Awards


Antworten ↗
Eli

#26

I hadn’t really thought about it before. The achievements in the app are different from the achievements in the forum, but it actually makes a lot of sense for them to appear there too. I’ll talk about it with the team.
Thank you, guys!

Antworten ↗
herr_gruen

#27

I think they should be added retrospectively, otherwise it makes no sense that it displays them :wink

Antworten ↗
gaz

#28

Hah you are absolutely right

@KilliczGe and @herr_gruen we’ve added the Growlog of the month and Community awards achievements, please check to see if everything is in order :slight_smile:

Verified grower / Beta tester / Pro member / Community champion are still pending - we might hide some in the next update

Antworten ↗
Pflanzenpaul

#31

This is amazing, and I’ve got 3 more achievements!
This is wonderful.
But there’s not much left until the crowns are earned.

![32

Antworten ↗
DheudeUDU

#32

did you guys use base44 to program the charts into da growing app ?

Making a joke to say congradulation good job and to hopefully get a laugh out of somebody, anybody :woman_factory_worker:

Antworten ↗
jasonmiller

#33

The new charts look useful, especially for spotting patterns in watering, pH, and feeding over a full grow. It would also be interesting to compare several completed growlogs when different plants or environments are running at the same time.

Tracking becomes much more complex on the commercial side, where batch records eventually need to connect with stock and retail data. I was looking at indicaonline inventory management as an example of how professional systems approach this, although that level of functionality would obviously be excessive for most home growers.

Are you planning any tools for comparing completed growlogs side by side?

Antworten ↗

Antworten