All plants from seed can and will be different just like human offspring. Trichomes could take a while to show. If somehow none grow I would just harvest when the other is done.
Was könnte das für eine Sorte sein?
22 antworten · 167 aufrufe
First of all, thanks for your answer. It’s clear that plants are not always 100 percent identical. The two just differ very strongly from each other. Growth, leaves, buds, everything is completely different.
I’m just a bit unsure because of the many hairs. Honestly, I’ve never seen a plant like this before.
Well, I’ll keep an eye out to see if something develops, the other one just has proper buds and this one only has hairs ![]()
![]()
Unfortunately, I can’t find any cookies (strains) that look like this, so I thought it might be a completely different strain.
Different phenotypes, many hairs is good, isn’t it, under each hair a flower that collectively forms the “flower”, each bud consists of many tiny flowers.
Wow a few pretty ladies
But I do think they all have the same leaves.
Here’s a picture of the two of them

Ahhhh okay this plant is absolute new territory for me ![]()
![]()
So, I’d say they both look quite good.
You probably can’t tell us if they are autoflowering or photoperiodic, can you?
But they don’t seem to be exactly the same ladies to me. One has beautiful long thin fan leaves, the other rather thick “fleshy” ones.
Essentially, it’s possible that one might be leaning more towards Sativa genes (the one with the thin fingers), which might also result in a longer flowering time and thus slower bud development.
For me personally, that wouldn’t be so bad, then you can leave the other one standing while the first one dries.
Wishing you continued success.
They look healthy, in any case. ![]()
![]()
And welcome ![]()
Hi and welcome @Lena_Bpunkt to the Growlings:victory_hand:
!!!
You have beautiful ladies in your tent. ![]()
![]()
Whether they are really Cookies, probably no one can tell just by their appearance. ![]()
![]()
Because our “weed with certain advantages” always looks so diverse yet structurally similar in growth. ![]()
Since your plants are already in the flowering phase, with the right care, you’ll soon be able to smell the aromas. ![]()
Which, in your case, should then really smell like sweet pastries… ![]()
It sounds very bizarre now, but the moment you open the tent for the first time each day, take a really deep breath… Almost inhale. After coughing, you should actually smell or have smelled the aroma… This is neither scientific nor substantiated. But it usually works for me. It’s worth a try though. It costs you nothing, and you’ll get a little closer to the bottom of it. ![]()
![]()
In this spirit, your Dr. Weedenstein ![]()
Grow on everyone ![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
There no where beer ready in tht pic keep growing the goods and one looks like possible gg4
Here’s mine sour diesel on right
Purple macaron 4 on left
Now that I finally see both flowers for comparison, I know that the left is Indica and the right is Sativa.
I did a bit of ancestry research on the Girl Scout Cookies.
60% Indica/49% Sativa
Parents are OG Kush and Durban Poison
Each probably takes after a different parent.
I also had several plants of the same strain, and each looked different, smelled different, and tasted different.
The Sativa-dominant ones take about 1
By the shape of the leaves it must be sativa From the shape of the leaves it must be sativa, the origin is almost impossible to know
Your text doesn’t clarify whether they were 2 seeds found in weed or purchased ones. If it’s the same strain, the different appearance comes from them being hybrids. A gene pool of Indica/Sativa.
On the right, the Sativa clearly shows through, while the left is more Indica.
From the start of flowering, it always begins with the hairy pistils, and from the 5th week of flowering, the flowers continue to build up, growing from the pistils. Did you change the light from 18 to 12? Or did they automatically flower even with 18 hours of light?
Then they would be automatics.
Photoperiodic plants only flower with around 12 hours of light.
That’s what can be said with certainty. Which strain it ultimately is, one can only guess, and without identification, it’s just speculation.
They look good and healthy, but will still need a few weeks until they are ripe.
Have fun growing - Pflanzenpaule
Hey, yeah, that could be it too. But the tip with the smell was quite good; the two also smell completely different. The two have been on 12/12 for 7 weeks now, and the Sativa took much longer. The fact that it takes longer doesn’t bother me; I just would have liked to know what kind of strain it is.
You have great ladies there; they are stretching nicely ![]()
The two didn’t really want to grow tall the whole
Ah, thanks for this tip ![]()
So now it’s clear it’s not the same strain, but what’s the other one ![]()
![]()
The Sativa dominates the smell in the tent: it smells like forest, earth, pine (somehow that reminds me of weed from back in the day ![]()
when there weren’t a million strains yet)
And the other one, you really have to get close, it barely smells… But sweetish could fit.
I haven’t had Cookies before, and it seems there are many different ones there too ![]()
Oh wow
how tall is the woman in the picture?
Great plants, I’d love to grow them in the garden too, but the neighbors ![]()
I’d immediately have the police here, even if three are allowed. Good luck with your grow. Do you have a closer picture of the GG4?
Kind regards
Yes, I actually don’t think they are the same strains ![]()
Also, the build of the two is so different

Ah okay, that they can even smell and taste different wasn’t entirely clear to me
I haven’t been doing this for that long, and so far I’ve had relatively similar strains. Thanks for the tip. I’ve also looked for Cockies before, but there are so many Cockie strains.
I also think the other one will take longer, but that’s no problem at all.
Of course, trying out strains is great, but if they’re good, I like to remember them
which unfortunately doesn’t seem possible here. ![]()
Oh, so both are feminized photoperiods and have been in 12/12 mode for seven weeks. One is now 5 weeks into flowering and the Sativa is 4.
Too bad
I would have been really interested in what kind of strain that is.

