Welcome our new moderator 🌱

16 antworten · 154 aufrufe

Eli

#1

Hey everyone! :waving_hand:

We have a new moderator joining the team :seedling: Please welcome @KilliczGe!

He’s been part of the community for a while now, and has consistently shown a kind, supportive way of interacting, always aligned with the collaborative spirit we try to build here.

We’re really happy to have him stepping into this role :green_heart:

Also, a big thank you to all our @moderators and to everyone who contributes with care and respect every day. This is what makes the community feel like a safe space to share, learn, and grow together. :herb:

Happy Growing! :green_heart:

Antworten ↗
KilliczGe

#2

I’m speechless.
Just thank everyone.

Thanks to my mom and dad.
And thanks to my girlfriend, who supports me, we all know how hard we can be.

lol :joy:

Antworten ↗
Pflanzenpaul

#6

Oh, what lovely news in the evening!
@KilliczGe Congratulations, you’ve truly earned it. :rofl:
Folks, 2 days of trimming are behind me and I didn’t remember how hard working while sitting can be.
Very hard! But the drying mode is running.
Yay.
Greetings from Paule

Antworten ↗
DheudeUDU

#12

I actually try to invoke lots of those :eagle:Gigity​:eagle: Quagmire momentz, but in this instance I dont wanna know how hard anyone can bee’
Gigity ? gigidont ?

I guess this could be your first post to moderate (gigity) :slight_smile:

congradulations on da promotion and happy april :partying_face:

Antworten ↗
gaz

#13

Welcome welcome friend!!! Such a privilege to have you in our community, let alone be part of the mod team <3

Antworten ↗
KilliczGe

#14

@DheudeUDU
Quagmire. Wasn’t that that creepy guy from Family Guy?

Gigi di gi

Thanks to everyone who congratulated and those who will

I’m doing my best and to the best of my ability :slight_smile:

Grow on.
Keep going :smiling_face::four_leaf_clover:

Antworten ↗
DheudeUDU

#15

yea da Airplane pilot that was on a N​:flushed_face:X that South Korean Soap & found da loVe of his LiFe !

We all know we don not talk about N. Korea :grimacing:

Antworten ↗
DheudeUDU

#17

do they slap da bass in what :sweat_smile:

Quagmire is an airplane pilot.
He was also in a soap opera, da character he played was named American Johnny.

I thought we were talking Family Guy’

Antworten ↗

Antworten