Welcome to our community!

163 antworten · 6819 aufrufe

NanoGreenMachine

#58

Thanks for the advice. I tried replying to you sooner but the app was giving me a hard time… it loading….and my pictures couldn’t/wouldn’t.
I ended up topping mimosa #1 and they are now starting to flower.



Antworten ↗
chacha

#59

Going to start some auto seed next week.Screened patio container plant in South Fl. Never grew autos but heard they stay short. Should I pinch the growing tip to increase branching or leave the tip as that’s where I get my biggest buds?

Antworten ↗
Stoney1BudTokie

#60

My opinion never top, I’ve never had any luck with any high stress training techniques with autos.

Antworten ↗
danisuh

#65

Thank you! So trilled it’s my second time and I’m focused on learning. First time I just grew as a regular plant… but it was not a bad experience at all

Antworten ↗
Cher1n

#69

First time grower. Being it was recently legalized to grow in VA, I am excited to begin this journey. Can’t say I have any experience with plants whatsoever, but I am now in week 6 of veg and getting ready to flip to flower. Exciting! Learning a lot and eager to get it right! :blush:

Antworten ↗
Deanroche

#71

Welcome to the community @Cher1n, you will love this site and bunch of Guys and Gals,
Great grown family of growers alike,
Well happy growing :seedling::seedling:

Antworten ↗
BigCountry

#72

This is way to cool! I wish I could remember how I found this site. To many mind altering substances in the 80s I guess. :joy: I’m glad I did. It’s one thing to be a grower but everyone on here seems to want to be a BETTER grower and also share the knowledge. I want to learn all I can because I’m pretty competitive with myself. Lol But seriously if I’m not learning something it’s no fun. So thanks for letting me be a part of this. I would never have imagined 30 something years ago when we were hiding and growing it in the mountains how much things would change. I remember one time I grew some in the Middle of a huge corn field our Dairy Farmer neighbor owned. I used to help them out when it came time to cut silage and drive a truck or run equipment. He never did figure out why he had that big bear spot in the middle of the field.

Antworten ↗
RichSoil

#73

Thank you for welcoming, FIRST timer indoor but have land to grow outside but im a “let me create my own s%*t” person so they call me RS and i appreciate all the help and positive grow vybz!!! :v:t3::call_me_hand:t3:

Antworten ↗
DaWildest1

#74

Sup to everyone of u gud people,first time grower here I’m literally dumb to all this the language & what to do but I’m learning lol. Just started about 2 weeks ago this where am at lol any advice would be a big help thanks


Antworten ↗
BigWorm

#75

Looks Good from what I see… Just b careful an don’t overwater… Just Be Patient an they will Grow! If need Help Just ask any of Us we’ll do Our best to help! An Welcome to the Community!

Antworten ↗
Deanroche

#76

Welcome to the community @DaWildest1 ! As @BigWorm stated! Just be patient and ready on the water and they will grow themselves!
And we Are all still learning and delighted to help a fellow Grower! So happy growing pal​:seedling::+1:

Antworten ↗
Cookiebud

#77

What up its :cookie: bud . Happy too announce I’m growing a few different cookie crosses. Last time it was nightmare runtz

Antworten ↗

Antworten