A beautiful good evening from Germany.
This is what I did with my winnings from the Community Awards.
For me, the most important thing was to have something that still shines at me a year from now when I look into the tent.
And so it had to be 4 x 25 liter fabric pots. Extra fine with the logo from the sponsor Royal Queen Seed.
Soil alone doesnât make a beautiful plant, so I got fungi and bacteria to maintain the best life in the soil.
What will become of the seeds, we will all see when it starts!

But that will take a while because the tents are full. What will soon be cleared, the Cookies OG clones will follow.
In freshly activated living Soil.
In the big tent, it only starts tomorrow with 12 light hours, and they need 9 - 11 flowering weeks.
I went to get 2 rectangular saucers today where 2 of the new pots will each find their place.
I had fewer seeds because I had already stocked up abundantly.
I didnât really think about winning too.
Once again, a huge thank you for this joy you all have given me through the nominations and all those who voted for me.
And to everyone, keep having fun growing. Wishes Pflanzenpaule