This is what i got for 2025 to choose from and def doing the trailer park boys ricky’s hash plant seeds i just got since im a fan lol
What y'all planning on growing in 2024?
86 antworten · 1182 aufrufe
This is what i got for 2025 to choose from and def doing the trailer park boys ricky’s hash plant seeds i just got since im a fan lol
At the moment I have planted inside the Humboldt Organization
the following phenotypes: Mango Sapphire, Sunset Bride and Prizmatic.
But this is what I plan to plant in 2025 and to choose from I have a selection of the latest seeds that came out of
Purple City Genetics
Akira, Toronja, Fez, Moroccan Peach and Daily Operation
Gratefull Seeds
Limited Edition Papaya Cooler
Green House Seeds
Full Gas! in honor of Franco Loja.
Strain hunters just aint the same without franco
Now bro can say it loudly, you’re right!, now Arjan with Strain Hunter are becoming very commercial as a bank just like Barney’s Farm.
I recently discovered Purple City Genetics and I am loving it a lot, they have their phenotypes and they are also very serious, with laboratories and many experiences selling clones through dispensaries in Oakland.
Finally I have the time to set up the tents in my new home.
I want to grow two strains this time. But I’m spoiled for choice and can not decide. ![]()
![]()
Ethos is so so good! I will defiantly try their Mandarin Cookies and their Purple Sunset sometime!
Okay… The decision has been made. Serious Kush and Frozen Cherry Runtz it is.
How do you feel about the royal queen seeds? After growing these night owl seeds, I’m second guessing the RQ seeds. I’ve never grown rq seeds indoors so curious what you think
I just learned that night owl is sister company to mephisto. I forget the growers name but night owl was his side project that took off so i wouldnt doubt they are quality genetics
I was never a fan of rqs. I ordered autos 2x and got photos that weren’t anything impressive. Their customer service wouldn’t even replace nor refund me.
I know their critical is really good for outdoors, and I’ve have a couple good autos but I guess I’m just really impressed with these night owls
I personally dont buy seed bank breeded seeds. Now, thats not to say they are bad. I have no doubt that RQ seeds or other seed banks branded seeds has some good stuff. When im looking to buy seeds i look for breeders based on reputation and i buy them where i can.
Since I’ve switched to buying photo period seeds i look for the high end stuff. Because i can take cuts and keep growing them for nothing.
Spot on. I prefer buying direct from the breeder too. Then I know what I’m getting.
RQS is hit or miss. I don’t think I am doing business with them anymore. These are just seeds I had left over and a freebee. The Hulkberry is deformed and the northern lights did not pop.
The Gorilla Zkittlez look great. I am going to plant the free Gorilla Cookies seed they sent me and pray that the Hulkberry makes it.
Yup! I just germinated two of their special kush photos to see if they’ll pop and I’m not ordering there anymore. To be honest, I realistically don’t have to order seeds for a couple years with what I have ![]()
Someone change this title to 2025.
I ended up having complications with the gorilla Cookies Auto. I just put a Critical Orange Punch Auto in the germination chamber.
Still trying to have 5 plants going.
In 2024 I did Grow on my balcony:
- 1x Monster Dwarf Auto
- 1x Sticky Beast Auto
And started to Grow in a Grow-Box (in 2024) a Monster Dwarf Auto which is since sunday finally drying. Now for 2025 I plan to Grow in my Box:
- Passion Fruitz Auto (that’s my next project)
- Georgia Pie Auto
- Sticky Beast Auto
Those I should be able to grow through the year, let’s see
Ahja, I got all here listed seeds from Zamnesia.
PS: I also have those seeds in my “Seed Bank”, which i probably use next year:
- Rainbow Sherbet Auto
- Grease Monkey Auto








