@Scubashawn1183
Have you ever got a male seed while ordering feminized seeds from nirvana?
Where do you get seeds?
443 antworten · 5436 aufrufe
Not yet, but I ALWAYS order Feminized seeds.
Brotanicals pacific seeds both have had great results
New seeds have ARRIVED!!!
Bruce Banner 2.0
Bubble Gum
Amnesia Haze!
Caught a killer deal and got 16 seeds for $65!
Jealous hahaha. Was that from Nirvana?
Had any bad results? Have you had a high germination rate? Their prices seem nice, might try haha
Nah, this order was from SeedSupreme. Ordered them on 5th showed up today.
Iâm arguing with ILGM just trying to get them to process an order. I would highly recommend against using ILGM. Week two of âProcessing your order can take up to 5 business daysâ and nothing but canned responses from their support. I got my AC Infinity fan, LED setup, filter, automated climate controls, all that yesterday. But itâs still going to be a month before I even get a seed from these people lol.
Canât you cancel and order somewhere else?
Yes, itâs just frustrating. They said the refund could be processed in âaround 5 business days.â Wife has me budgeted so I have to wait on that to get refunded just so I can place another order that Iâll get in a few weeks -_- I just want some plant friends, idk why this is an issue⊠Wife is losing hope interest, which means my funding to this could get cut whenever lol. Need to pick a super reliable, quick delivering seed company before this is a thing of the past.
Ilgm is way overpriced anyway.
Iâm seeing that, now that Iâm going over a bunch of different sites haha. I should probably just look but Iâm mobile. But is it against the rules to purchase seeds from other users here? I would assume so, just wondering
Itâs not illegal to purchase seeds anywhere. Theyâre sold as a novelty. Whatâs illegal is the germination of the seeds. At least in the Inited Stayes thatâs how it is.
Very true! Seeds are sold everywhere almost for people to âcollectâ them. Lol
This is who I use. They have a BOGO on certain strains.
Well if thatâs the case, Iâm in the market for cheap seeds xD
Iâll check them out now rj 8)
Http://www.pacificseedbank.com in the us and fast shipping.
I like what I see so far⊠honestly might order some this week. And welcome @DreamGardens 
Itâs official, Brotanicals may be the go to. I put in my order and they IMMEDIATELY pulled the money. Couple hours later and I already have a tracking number. 100% recommend so far. Iâll let you guys know about the seed quality once I get em going 
Zour auto by Da Skreets White Label
I just got my Pineapple XX and Durbin Nights XX. Popping seeds this week. Easy and good quality