I like what I see so far⊠honestly might order some this week. And welcome @DreamGardens 
Where do you get seeds?
443 antworten · 5439 aufrufe
Itâs official, Brotanicals may be the go to. I put in my order and they IMMEDIATELY pulled the money. Couple hours later and I already have a tracking number. 100% recommend so far. Iâll let you guys know about the seed quality once I get em going 
Zour auto by Da Skreets White Label
I just got my Pineapple XX and Durbin Nights XX. Popping seeds this week. Easy and good quality
I wish I hadnât read the description of those. Do me a favor and stay up with their progress. Thatâs about to be my next order
Mrsoul has the best. The Cinderella XX is amazing.
@ozzy1234 I just placed an order on Brotanicals. Theyâve been quick to process my order. I would avoid ILGM, they let my order sit pending for 3 weeks before trying to process the order. And they were pretty expensive. Brotanicals seems cheap and reliable.
@SLIMER75 used Brothers Grimm. Honestly, thatâs my next stop. Jump on their site and read those descriptions. How could you not!
Brotanicals doesnât have a ton of detailed information on everything. So temperature tolerances would require further research into their strains. Some sites give more detailed info like youâre looking for. Tons of good recommendations in this thread. Need more money and more grow space 
Update pic as of today, grand daddy purple autoflower 13 days in to flower. I did heavy defolation and still growing strong.
Msnl genetics.
Within hours it was shipped? Thatâs craziness!!!
It shipped the next day haha. But they took payment and moved it right along
That looks good man. I want to figure out how to train them. Before itâs time and they go too crazy 
How long does it take to process and ship? Iâve heard bad reviews on them.
Take a look at NASC out of Maine (northatlanticseed.com) if youâre ordering from the U.S. Fastest, most reliable bank Iâve found . . . orders delivered from Maine to Illinois in 4 - 9 days has been my experience so far. The 9 day order was placed the night before Thanksgiving and it was the following Friday they delivered.
They stock seeds from several breeders (about 30+ breeders available) and you donât have to buy 10-20 seeds of a single strain . . . they have a lot of smalls (3-5 packs) available as well.
Been looking at their site⊠Kind of liking it. Going to place an order and see what my luck is like 8)
And Welcome!
Looks nice man. I need to get something set up and ready⊠I have an odd shaped tent though I think. Only 2 ft deep, but 4" across. Weâll see how it goes 
Your going to get what you pay for usually get them when they have buy 10 get 10 free. If you go on their sights they send you emails when they have sales
Seeds finally got here! They gave me two free Amnesia Haze Auto seeds too 
Nice man! Free seeds are awesome! I got some strawberry kush and amnesia haze seeds on my last order!


