Nice! They really are⊠the amnesia haze already popped itâs tail out. Put them in the paper towel before bed xD
Where do you get seeds?
443 antworten · 5439 aufrufe
Been using their autos for a year+ now, I usually yield 2-4 oz per.
2-4 per plant đȘŽ!?!?! Thatâs awesome! What media are you using?
Fox farms coco loco soil mix, and I use the advanced nutrients sensi nutes
Thatâs a really good turn about for autosâŠ.
Yeah I wasnât happy with them for a long time but have found that as long as I keep them cool in the summer, and the bud rot away, I can usually achieve that goal. Feed twice a week with my nutrient solution. A big help for me was LST, I originally just let them go, and the lst can make the growth period longer, but definitely increases my yield. Going to try laying ice by their bases this warm season as cooling asset.
I grow outdoors and in a greenhouse. Use lights in greenhouse.
That makes me happy. I am also using the Advanced Nutrients line 
I did my own coco though. Double buffered with calmag and somehow managed to pull off a great EC range my first attempt. Feelin pretty good!
On the advanced nutrients if you are you using the whole chart look into fish shit, it replaces piranha, voodo, and tarantula plus is good for absorbing nutes, and is way more cost effective. Good luck! Iâve been considering trying out super soils with a few plants this summer and see how that goes.
Thanks for the advice! Iâm definitely game to try different ideas. Gotta find my thing 
Getting more grows under your tent will definitely help you find âyour thingâ. You will find that what works for you may not work the same for me and vice versa. I have found that Ph doesnât always have to be correctâŠ. Just my two centsâŠ.
I use the canna coco a and b line. Buffer with A and B and Rhizotonic, once the seedling comes through I add canazym and cal mag plus.
And you add canazym and calmag plus for EVERY time you water in coco, right?
Yes coco is an inert medium that requires feeding every watering. Treat coco like you treat hydro. I feed low to start and work my way up, some days require a heavy feeding, usually on training days where you are taking leaves which would be the plants reserve. So I bump up to compensate.
Does anyone know where I can pick up Durban Poison Autos? I havenât been able to find an auto version of it, but Iâm a massive sativa fan and the name is legendary. Iâll love you forever if you can find me a link 
Durban Poison is an Auto thatâs why, itâs a true land race auto. The reason they say itâs an auto, is because the area itâs native to is close to the equator and the equator is a constant 12/12.
Here you go bro, hereâs your Durban Poison autoflowering seeds 
I use Iâ„ïžGM - www.ilovegrowingmarijuana.com and www.pacificseedbank.com
I have never had any problems with Iâ„ïžGM and as a matter of fact I use them when I need seeds fast because their processing is lightning fast. I usually get my order within a week at my doorstep. They are that fast and I usually get their deals buy 10 seeds and get 10 free.
Pacific Seed Bank is great because of their huge inventory and their processing is also pretty quick but not as fast as Iâ„ïžGM and both of these websites have germination guarantee and delivery guarantee so you will definitely get your seeds and they will all pop or they will replace them.
That works too, figured it wouldnât be marketed as an autoflower because of its genetics practically being that one strain thatâs an autoflower without really being an autoflower
Heyyyyy you guys are awesome. I didnât know that @Stoney1BudTokie !
& very niiiiiice @DeAzNuTz Iâm ordering that right now xD

