Yes that’s right 1 gallon contest is starting up

25 antworten · 543 aufrufe

Babygirl

#1

Hello my fellow growers @AfghanGrower is starting up a 1 gallon challenge yes you read that right awesome right well he’s offering seeds for people who are in need please email starseed22383@gmail.com to enter the contest and if you need seeds or already have seeds let him know asap it’s starting the 14th hopefully we don’t have to push the date due to people not having seeds :crazy_face::yum: happy growing

Antworten ↗
Duder311

#2

Aww wish I would’ve seen this before hand. Good luck :sunglasses::v:

Antworten ↗
Duder311

#3

Hey, so how does this work? I’d like to try, I have a 5 gallon bucket right now. Lmk, thank you :sunglasses::v:

Antworten ↗
Babygirl

#4

Hey join the discord group we me and the host and working it out right now not enough people interested

Antworten ↗
Babygirl

#8

If your interested pm me I’ll start one up by myself my friend don’t have the room so I’ll do it for you guys

Antworten ↗
Bentgenetics

#13

Damn, I missed it. Next time. I do have one growing in a gallon pot, if it’s not too late.

Antworten ↗
Babygirl

#14

We have not started yet still waiting on atleast 5 people if u know anyone send them my way please I really wanna host this

Antworten ↗
Babygirl

#15

Join the discord I don’t use this app much BC it don’t give notification

Antworten ↗
Duder311

#17

I joined discord but it’s not letting me in. May I ask why you use the app?

Antworten ↗
Babygirl

#18

Its already started sorry or I would let you in maybe next one I do I’ll give more time notice for people keep an eye out in here BC I will be doing a solo cup challenge after this one’s done and I use that app to organize better you can give roles and make different categories to can’t in and post in it’s just easier for when I host contests sorry

Antworten ↗
Duder311

#19

It’s ok I was just wondering :smiley:. Ok, sounds fun. I’m new to this but learning won’t hurt. Keep in touch, I think I got that “Discord” ap fixed :v::sunglasses:

Antworten ↗
Babygirl

#20

Sounds good if u look I made a new post for 3-4 months away from now a solo cup challenge if your interested let me know and I’ll get your discord and Add you

Antworten ↗
Duder311

#21

Ok, sounds good. I’ll be interested for sure, I’ll get a hold of you then. Thank you :sunglasses::v:

Antworten ↗

Antworten