Time to start a new grow. I don’t know if anyone was following my other posts but I had a ton of issues with my first grow, a combo of my own mistakes and the overall heat from this summers heatwave basically caused every problem going.
Everyone I know here in Spain had issues with their grows, not just weed but fruit and veg all took a beating. Had to trash my two outdoor girls too (had both indoor and outdoor grows at the same time) this week because of it. RIP girls.
The main issues were that they produced seeds and the dried bud is tasteless. I trashed the outdoor girls because the buds were all wispy and airy. Yes I could have finished them and made concentrate but I decided to cut my losses and put my energy into a new auto run instead.
So having learned a ton of painful lessons I’ve changed my strategy going forward. I don’t care about massive yields I want grade A buds and a constant stream of new varieties so it’s gonna be quick auto runs for the next couple grows at least.
For this run I have gone with
Pineapple Glue (Advanced Seeds) - number one recommendation from growshop dude
Dos sis Dos auto
Runtz (both Barney’s) - wanted to do these two for a while
Red Strawberry Banana (Sweet Seeds) - this one is interesting as it has a (supposedly) ridiculously short harvest time of 8 weeks from sprouting. It’s already popped less than 48hrs from touching water.
Will be growing in Biobizz Light MIx substrate and growing with their nutrients, and some micorrhyzae.
Germinated by soaking in ph 6.5 water with a touch of cal-mag until they sink, then straight into their pots with 50ml water, a dome and 70% RH.
Lamp is a Lumatek ATS200 pro in a 3x3x5 tent. Lights on 20/4.
Have upgraded the exhaust fan for this run to something more powerful, the last one was just not up to the job so the last grow was done pretty much with the tent open the whole time. I am so happy with it it is amazing, can see why everyone loves their ac infinity. Its holding RH like a boss, within ±2%. Granted its not an ac but connected to an inkbird humidity controller it works the same I think. Right now it is holding a steady 70%.
LFG!!












