My theory is not yet proven, my 3 are still in stretch
Flowering Day
91 respuestas · 991 visitas
My theory is not yet proven, my 3 are still in stretch
Flowering Day
I always water with tap water that has been left to stand, which then also takes on room temperature of 19 to 21 degrees Celsius. It shouldn’t be too cold so that the roots don’t catch a cold. ![]()
I also think that a smaller pot size and then several plants can quickly lead to a nutrient deficiency, and also the lack of space for the roots could eventually become a problem. Although in a 100-liter bed, 2 - 3 ladies should hopefully get along very well.
I think for a smaller cultivation area, a larger pot and one plant!
A slightly longer growth phase brings more in the end. The substrate, as well as how one feeds. Whether directly the plant, or rather just the soil with its fungal cultures and bacteria, also makes a difference in how things can run better.
But so far, despite the tight spot, it’s looking beautifully green for herr_gruen. And with that, I send my best regards to you all. From my side, there are currently no plants because everything is in drying. Meanwhile, cleaning fabric pots and other cleaning, and already planning and preparing new plants, but good things take time. Until then, Pflanzenpaule
Today Flower Day 22 / Week 4 Room Temp 22.5 °C / RH 58 %
Today, there were again 2 liters of water, adjusted to a pH of 6.5 and warmed to a room temperature of 18 °C. In addition, there was Wuxal synthetic bloom fertilizer with N-P-K 5-8-10, this time increased by 50% to meet the growing needs of the plants. In addition, there was T.A.CalMag according to manufacturer’s specifications.
Afterwards, I raised the lamp back to a distance of 20 cm and removed a few more withered leaves.
Plant #1
Plant #2
![20251026_150644
Today FD 24 / W 4 RT 21.6 / RH 72
Today, defoliation and lollipopping were on the agenda
Before
After
Since I didn’t want to stress them too much, I will remove another shoot and another leaf in the coming days.Plant #1
Plant #2 Plant #3 Here are a few more close-ups They seem to have tolerated the increase in flowering fertilizer well. Because they share a pot, their needs are probably a bit higher than normal. For the next feeding, I’ll stick to 50% more than the manufacturer recommends. If they show signs of deficiency again, I’ll continue to increase the amount normally.BD 34 / Wk 5 RT 2
BT 38 / W 6 RT 21.5 °C RH 63 %
It looks like I’ve finally gotten my problems under control. The triple dosage of fertilizer when watering every three days seems to be doing them good. In about a week, I will defoliate them a bit again and also remove the damaged leaves. The buds are getting fatter and already smell quite strong. They are slowly becoming more and more resinous.What a good grow, I think they look very beautiful, I didn’t know about the theory of multiple plants per pot.
F43 / W7 Room Temp 22.7 °C RH 54 %
The first 6 weeks of flowering are over, out of 12 in total.
BT 51 / W 8 RT 20.5 °C / RH 50 %
I dim the light as I cut back the hours of light. Seems to work OK from what I’ve seen.
My last couple of weeks I usually reduce the intensity and time a bit especially if temps are warm. I feel like it helps keep things a bit nicer
I will try it this time too.
Today Flowering Day 54 / Week 8 RT 19.2 / RH 59
Yesterday I gave 1 liter of water with fertilizer (3x dose). The humidity has been under control since I started watering only one liter every 2 days. And the plants are also responding very well to the triple amount of fertilizer. Since then, I haven’t found any more spots on the new leaves. The slight burns on the leaf tips (2 mm) also haven’t gotten bigger since I started fertilizing with the high dosage. It looks like it’s exactly what they need.
BT 57 / W 9 RT 22.8 °C / RH 54 %
BT 61 / W 9 RT 20.8 / RH 56 %
I got to admit if I hadn’t seen this and followed along with your grow experiment here I would have never thought you would have produced this many flowers. I figured the three plans would starve each other out. I would be interested in seeing the root ball when this is completed. Nice looking buds brother
Flowering Day 64 / Week 10 Room Temp 19.7 °C / RH 57 %