A little nug check under the scope video

5 respuestas · 97 visitas

anon81552836

#3

Not sure about the brand but it’s a 4k wifi/usb scope from Amazon. It $30-40 I think. I would look for one with a display if I did it again. It would just be that much easier to use IMP. Still at price I paid I’ve been thrilled.

It’s a usb scope only and manual when use with Windows.

Found it the description from Amazon. $39 US

Ninyoon 4K WiFi Microscope for iPhone Android PC, 50-1000X USB Digital Microscope Wireless Super HD Endoscope Camera Compatible with All Cellphones iPad Android Tablet Windows Mac Chrome Linux

Responder ↗
Scubashawn1183

#4

Careful with those, the power buttons are very dainty buttons on the circuit board itself. Very easily to break it by just normal use. I went through 2 of them before I went with a better model. Hope it lasts for ya. They do work awesome until that button snaps!

Responder ↗
anon81552836

#5

You must have ESPN because I just had to get the power button unstuck after taking this.

Responder ↗
Scubashawn1183

#6

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I may not have ESPN but I’ve dealt with that stupid button too much to fight with it… lol

Responder ↗

Responder