A warm welcome to our new Community Manager, Eli!

14 respuestas · 308 visitas

gaz

#1

Hey everyone! :loudspeaker: :sparkles:

We are excited to announce we have added a new Community Manager to our family! Some of you may have already talked with her in the last week but it’s time to make it official, please give a warm welcome to @Eli!

The community is at the heart of everything we do and we are committed to making it a more central aspect of our platform. We want this to be the first step of many in that direction. Together, we will be proposing new activities and ways to get to know each other, so stayed tuned for more news :smile:

We would like to thank you for being a part of the community and for your continued love and support

All the love from the Grow with Jane team :green_heart:

Responder ↗
Eli

#2

Thank you very much, Gaz! I am so happy for joining the team and meeting this Community. I hope everyone finds a friendly hand in this role!
Tomorrow we will bring a proposal to the Community, stay tuned!

Responder ↗
Fatmanicus

#4

Welcome! So… i don’t wanna be that guy, but where’s the cake? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Responder ↗
EastMeetsWest

#5

Welcome Eli. Congrats. I hope this new addition will open up more constant lines of communication between the Devs and the user community.

Responder ↗
davil420

#7

Congratulations :confetti_ball: :clap: :bouquet: :partying_face:

If anyone has questions about health of there plants or tips that break the common rules for growing for amazing results, Im your Guy.
DocDavil420

very diverse and knowledgeable
feel free to ask me anything and ill do my best to help

Responder ↗
Eli

#8

Thank you so much Davil420!! I will keep this information in mind. You can be sure that I will ping you at any moment.

Responder ↗
Jimthompson1859

#10

A little late, but congrats!!! New grower here first time so if I seem to ask to many questions, I will apologize up front!!! Have a great one!!!

Responder ↗
Eli

#11

Thank you very much, Jim! I hope you find everything you need here to become the best grower you can be!

Responder ↗
Mandra

#13

A great and late big welcome to you Eli​:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:
Have a great time here and enjoy I’m you hit to and I think the people here are very nice and healthy​:+1::100:
When you got any questions ask the will be always a person which can help you eventually they do there best

Responder ↗
Eli

#14

Thank you so much Mandra! I will keep it in mind!

Responder ↗

Responder