About the Growing Help category

47 respuestas · 1247 visitas

Demonrage75

#12

Plants will start to show their sex about 4-8 weeks after germination. Put some cfl’s or led bulbs above it, yes regular light bulbs. A couple of 60-100 watt equivalent bulbs will do till your lights show

Responder ↗
BlueDreamz

#13

Hi Im a first time grower. How do i know what age my plant is? When should i start topping? I started outdoor but now indoor in my greenhouse window.

Responder ↗
leelee

#15


𝙼𝙸𝙽𝙴 𝙸𝚂 7 𝚆𝙴𝙴𝙺𝚂 𝙾𝙻𝙳 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙹𝚄𝚂𝚃 𝙽𝙾𝚃 𝚂𝚄𝚁𝙴 𝙸𝙵 𝙸𝚃𝚂 𝙶𝚁𝙾𝚆𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝚁𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃 . 𝙵𝙸𝚁𝚂𝚃 𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙴 𝙶𝚁𝙾𝚆𝙴𝚁٫ 𝙶𝚁𝙾𝚆𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙸𝙽𝚂𝙸𝙳𝙴 𝚄𝚂𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙵𝙾𝚇 𝙵𝙰𝚁𝙼 𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙳𝚄𝙲𝚃𝚂

Responder ↗
Enduro

#16

I am a first time grower. My seedlings have not been growing. They haven’t grown in over a week. I added coffee grounds around the seedlings and watered it in. Now the leaves looked burned. Can someone tell me what to do?

Responder ↗
aman_rndhw

#17

Hi there. You might be over watering the plant, suffocating it and stunting the growth. Its usually best to start off in a small container or cup, unless its an auto, then pot up as ithe plant gets bigger. I also wouldnt give it any nutrients for the first couple weeks. I would recommend you only water when the pot feels light, like it only has dry soil in it and then water. Probably every few days at this point. I would also water away from the stem of the plant so it forces the roots to grow outwardly to find the water. Happy growing!

Responder ↗
Ibdana

#19


First time grower :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed: was wondering if this is female?

Responder ↗
Blaze274

#20

Hi I got this plant from a friend but it seems to be in flowering for 4 weeks


Responder ↗
JJJames

#23

I’m a intermediate grower. On my 5 grow. What a difference between the first and now! Could you please tell me if giving flowering plants late in stage more light (2 hours) could negatively effect them? Also would you tell me your NPK nutrients?

Responder ↗
Rasta_Free-Man

#26

Hi @duh_p, only one picture got uploaded. Can you try uploading the other picture again. cab you also give a couple more close pictures.

Looking at the 1 picture you shared, there are several things going on. It seems like something is eating the leaves, you have nutrient burn, and I am not 100% but I think I see white powder on bottom leaves.

Responder ↗
duh__p

#27

Thats been my exact problems i have a nat problem any suggestions on how to get rid of them completely i have verry few but i do have them a dont want them im trynin to eater less cuz that seems to help keep them down and i have significantly cut done in nutrients

Responder ↗
Rasta_Free-Man

#28

Fungus gnats don’t eat the leaves, they will feed on the roots, but you would need a Sever infestation for them to start affecting the plant health. Fungus gnats are just annoying as hell, plus if you have them in flower, they will get stuck on trichomes on your buds.

The only way to stop fungus gnats is to use multiple methods. The goal is to break the life cycle, so you need to kill the adults AND the larvae in the soil.

  1. Yellow sticky traps… Everywhere. Lay the sticky traps on the soil, put them all over the place in your grow environment.

  2. If you are not using living soil, you can use Very Little hydrogen peroxide mixed into the water. It will not harm the plant, but it will kill the larvae, flies and bacteria. I use this product Hydr-ox: https://greenplanetnutrients.ca/product/greenplanet-nutrients-hydr-ox/

  3. After you have fed water with some hydrogen peroxide, you should add in beneficial bacteria. Like Fish Sh!t and or Microbial Mass Pro.

Responder ↗
Bentgenetics

#29

If that is pm, spray with milk then rinse off in a couple of days. If you have a gallon milk jug you can cover at night to keep bug from eating it. Hope this helps. Happy growing

Responder ↗
Aubrey6g

#31

Any tips or pointers I list a few leaves there behind I feel off I wanna say I started them I. Like Feb or march but I just got them sun nutrients there 7
Ph is 7 I’m work on getting it down tomorrow but any ideass


Responder ↗

Responder