Grain alcohol will pick up more chlorophyll, which I’m not a fan of but otherwise it works and would be better if you plan to use for edibles. Just don’t forget you still have to decarb for that.
For me iso wins because it’s cheap and easy to get, in VA the strongest grain without permit is 151 and that too much water content really.
I’m all in on this, but I still don’t have the confidence to commit most of grow to it. Since I started this I’ve had a supply of hash extract. Just way way better and cleaner buzz and hit. My bubble hash yields and results should help me with that.
Process Updates
Freezing everything overnight pretty much eliminated the oily stuff in my batches. It not tar it’s more wax like, still fairly dark though.
I will be making my first live bubble hash run next week or so. I opted to hold on the washer and just got the bags and drill paint mixer. I don’t think I have the volume to justify the washer just yet.
Also used that money for Homegrown Cannabis, High THC mix pack, 5 Alive, Hellfire OG and Northern Lights #10, end of getting 6 “bonus” auto seeds Gorilla Glue #4 and DeeLite. Not sure if I will gift those or give a shot outside in the spring.
Day 52 Week 8 almost there


