Anyone interested in starting another Solo Cup Challeng

47 respuestas · 1355 visitas

Taint85

#4

Ive never done the solo cup challenge. Are we just trying to see who can get the best yeild out of only a solo cup?

Responder ↗
KingIrby

#6

Yea I’m down. When are you wanting to start? Are there certain rules?

Responder ↗
MrsLongflops

#7

I’m in! When are we starting? Seed or clone?
Pic of my current cup.

Responder ↗
Deanirishgrower

#8

Can I ask, just start off in a solo cup, obviously then you will transplant our no,? Is that the challenge @Cannabisius?I’m starting few girl scout Auto s with some lemon Kush Autos and some Bruce Banner Autos, so would be interested :grin::v:

Responder ↗
Deanroche

#14

Iv got 3 white widow regs, I can post them to the winner, just let me know @Cannabisius I got these freebies with my buy last time, :+1:

Responder ↗
MrMacabre75

#17

Now that I lost my plant, I don’t even have seeds let alone beans……lol

Responder ↗
JackyDiesel

#20

I’ve always wanted to do a solo cup grow. That’s more intimidating than a regular grow for sure.

Responder ↗
SoulOurGarden

#22

I’m in for a solo cup challenge. Kk can donate some of my kush mix seeds towards a prize
Should we nominate someone to organize?

Responder ↗

Responder