Are my buds ready to harvest?

3 respuestas · 125 visitas

Ninny4life1218

#1


Please help tell me if my buds are ready for harvesting or should I wait longer!!!

Responder ↗
timo

#2

Take a closer look. Something like this.

2023-09-10-20-39-18
2023-09-10-20-39-31
2023-09-10-20-44-22
2023-09-10-20-45-51
2023-09-10-20-45-59

Maybe even closer. 60x - 200x. If the trichome heads are all milky already, cannabiods are ready and the plant ready to harvest. Maybe some trichome heads amber already. 20 - 30%. Also a sign to harvest

Responder ↗
BluntForceTrauma420

#3

You have to look for 10 - 30% amber. Just milky means it’s got thc. The amber is the cbn I believe which is the narcotic effect. Without it, just milky will lead to weak bud.

Responder ↗
ru55co

#4

Hi @Ninny4life1218 theyblook good to me. Milky means it’s ripe and at peak THC. The more amber you have in there the more of a couch lock effect you will get. People tend to want some amber in there but the amount you have is personal preference. I tend to go more towards the lower end - mainly getting some amber in there to make sure most of the clears have had time to ripen to milky.
But as I say it’s all personal preference and good to experiment on different grows.

Responder ↗

Responder