Ayuda mini cannabis

22 respuestas · 217 visitas

Tolitoos

#4

Hello friend, could you be so kind as to show your plants, I don’t see any photos… you would help me a lot if you shared a few photos :folded_hands::+1: thanks…. Friend

Responder ↗
Tolitoos

#5

Hello friend and thanks for the reply, do you think you can show your plant, I would really appreciate it, and also what is that mainfolding thing, that technique sounds great haha…

Responder ↗
KilliczGe

#6

Try turning off the translator. Maybe you’ll see the photos then. :face_blowing_a_kiss::victory_hand:t3:

Responder ↗
Tolitoos

#7

Friend, sorry for the trouble, how do I turn off the translator, and why will removing it allow me to see the photos?

Responder ↗
KilliczGe

#8

I send you a private message with a picture of the button down there

Responder ↗
Tolitoos

#10

Fellow grower, that’s amazing, thank you for the photos… they are very helpful for better understanding, and such quality, thank you for helping me with the quality doubt… you’re right, it’s possible, and even more so with the adequate climate, pH, and nutrients…

So, what do you think of this idea? Having a 40401.20 tent doesn’t allow me to cultivate very large plants… so… my analysis, considering the actual tent space, would be about 38L38W1m

Responder ↗
Tolitoos

#12

Grower friend, thanks for your photos, now I have a better vision of the project, I understand now regarding your plants… how should I manage the branches, how many branches, and the space

Responder ↗
Tolitoos

#13

This image here is old, but I’m posting it so you can better understand the space

Responder ↗
KilliczGe

#16

Basically, I would make it depend on the genetics.
If it grows a lot at the beginning of flowering, change it as soon as it reaches the wall.
If it only expands

Responder ↗
Tolitoos

#17

Thanks… and thank you for your wishes.. copied and pasted, thanks grower for your advice and experience :collision::revolving_hearts::maple_leaf:

Responder ↗
hoochie34

#18

Manifolding is a super technique when you don’t have much space. Look it up on growweedeasy.com for example.
Have fun and keep us posted! :slight_smile:

Responder ↗
DheudeUDU

#19

plz tell me Im only 4 months late this time :neutral_face:



This happened, it waz an outdoor grow in a small potter. A blue berry :blueberries: it got 14cm’ tall.
It waz strong and good, smoked up 3 people, lasted 7 hours…while we were comming down we drove through a fog storm for about an hour :sweat_smile::joy: quiet a pleasant trip !
Another dude triped out on all de mushrooms in dz forest :joy::joy:

Also dont smoke and drive.
We had a designated driver.

Responder ↗
Svedishphish

#21

I’m currently creating a bonsai out of a plant that hermed, I don’t have pictures right now but I’ll take some tommorow! I’m really excited for the project:)

Responder ↗
robbudz

#22

Try Royal Dwarf or The Quick One by Royal Queen seeds

Responder ↗
☆Magic☆

#23

The pictures turned out really great :hammer:. Cool angles & settings. They truly bring the fat buds into focus! Simply amazing!!!

》gOOd GroW《

Responder ↗

Responder