Back up and running

4 respuestas · 82 visitas

BigWorm

#4

Very Nice.! I’ve been looking at lights lately an Mammoth Lighting has caught my eye with the Green diodes been wanting the AirCube System too…Nice Combo…!!

Responder ↗
Wargoat

#5

Thanks man. If I had it to do over again I would go with the active aqua system instead of the air cube. The cons of the aircube I can’t get over are the bucket size. I only veg in this system for 4-5 weeks so the buckets are bigger than they need to be. The active aqua system has 3 gallon pots and it comes with 12 instead of 6 for the same price. The 5 gallon buckets would be ok if you wanted to veg for longer periods of time but with these systems there is no real need to veg longer than 4 to 5 weeks.

Responder ↗

Responder