🌿 Best Bud Shot by Ganja Farmer Seeds
197 respuestas · 2307 visitas
Welcome, friend… And what great specimens are seen there, lots of pollen.
Thanks for the welcome! Male plants doing their job ![]()
Welcome man! Holy shit, what a flower you have… Big bud.
A very nice picture!
Greetings from Pflanzenpaule
Well then, greetings everyone, and I’ll join in too.
I was debating which of the pictures to use.
Cookie OG clone, flowering day 53 today.
The deep purple hues combined with the thick layer of resin are evidence of excellent genetics and very good care.
Unfortunately, I don’t know what strain it was, as I got it from an Autoflower Mix Pack from FastBuds. If I knew, I would get it again. It was not only pretty, but also delicious with a massive effect.
Welcome. Looks good. ![]()
Welcome. ![]()
Welcome and good luck! ![]()
Welcome to the community.
If I understood correctly, only one photo per entry is allowed.
Kind regards
And so far I see a lot that will impress the jury. ![]()
![]()
![]()
Keep it up











