🌿 Best Bud Shot by Ganja Farmer Seeds

197 respuestas · 2310 visitas

KilliczGe

#27

@Boomchow

Welcome to the community.

If I understood correctly, only one photo per entry is allowed.

Kind regards

And so far I see a lot that will impress the jury. :smiling_face_with_sunglasses::victory_hand:t3::four_leaf_clover:
Keep it up

Responder ↗
Pflanzenpaul

#30

Wow - so many flowers, and I must say!
There are amazing pictures among them.
@Boomchow, greetings and welcome. A very beautiful play of colors in your bloom.
Nice!
Have a great weekend to you and all the others here. Paule

Responder ↗
Mjcalifornia

#32

Beautiful pics everyone and good luck! These make me wanna actually start taking pics of my grows :rofl:

Responder ↗
Crackadoo

#34

At least i wasn’t the only one who thought it was that good lol

Responder ↗
KilliczGe

#38

Very good work.

Just like I said, it’s good made , mate
:sign_of_the_horns:t4::smiling_face_with_horns::victory_hand:t3:

It looks like a cover of cannabis magazine :slight_smile:

Responder ↗
Mrreed92

#40

Happy growing everyone This is Braindamage from growers choice.nl

Responder ↗
Tyler

#41

Peanut Butter Breath S1

This pheno lived up to the name for sure! Very nutty earthy smell and taste!

Responder ↗
Ganjahkahn

#45

Platinum Cake - this is from my last grow. I really struggled with this lady especially early on with over watering issues and then I had pH issues which I think were caused from a little root rot. which I was able to resolve as well with peroxide and dunking. She turned out fabulous and has an almost sweet creamy orange taste aroma. :eyes::fire::love_you_gesture::smiling_face_with_sunglasses::green_heart: and a little dog hair :dog_face:

Responder ↗

Responder