Was fun I will definitely do some more bonsai stuffs
🌿 Best Bud Shot by Ganja Farmer Seeds
197 respuestas · 2310 visitas
Hi everyone! ![]()
All these beautiful photos are honestly leaving me speechless ![]()
Just a quick note: we only need one photo per participant. If you’ve uploaded more than one, could you please edit your entry and leave just a single photo?
Thank you so much for understanding ![]()
Sorry about that
I removed 2nd photo
That’s awesome!
Apologies post has edited
Absolutely insane……if that isn’t a victory….I would still change the background to a fantasy world to solidify it![]()
![]()
@Eli Is there a working link for this seed bank?
They been posting free seeds offers in several forums recently but their posted links don’t work . . . “this site can’t be reached” is all I’ve gotten.
Welcome! I love your pot! Is that Treebreard from LOR?
Hi everyone, I’m quite new to this but I started and can’t stop hahaha. This is a Pineapple Slush from Sweet Seeds; everything happened to me (stress because the LED didn’t turn off and it didn’t get completely dark), and by the time I realized, it was too late, it had stayed small. But oh well, there it is, today I harvested. Let’s see what comes out
greetings cannafamily ![]()
![]()
Good news everyone! ![]()
Since the game has been such a success, we talked with Ganja Farmer Seeds and decided to extend the challenge for one more week! ![]()
![]()
That means you still have time to join, update your growlogs, and keep sharing your progress with the community until the 14th. ![]()
We’re really happy to see so many growers participating, supporting each other, and making this challenge so active and fun. Thank you all for the amazing energy ![]()
If you haven’t joined yet, there’s still time to jump in!
I beleive so . I do love using this pot for bonsai stuffs..
Hey Eli, can I change my photo entry? I found a better pic ![]()
Hello! There is no rule against that. You can go ahead! ![]()







