I use “ionic” cal-mag and I use it in ALL waterings without fail. At my grow, I was advised when I switched to LEDs that they consumed a lot of cal-mag. I’m also in the 3rd week of flowering, and so far I’ve added cal-mag in all waterings and none of the 3 varieties have shown deficiencies or excesses. In my case, I use 0.5ml per 1L, with well-adjusted PH, and even though my city’s water is hard and already contains calcium and magnesium, it comes out of the tap at almost 700EC. I also use Topcrop organic.
As a side note, in case you didn’t know, cal-mag reacts with the phosphorus in the fertilizer, converting it into calcium phosphate, which is insoluble in water.
With this, I want to tell you to be careful not to mix them. Separate the waterings so as not to use them at the same time, or dilute one of the two completely in water until it’s fully incorporated, and then add the other. If they are mixed in their concentrated form, calcium phosphate is formed.







