Can anyone tell me if it’s time to harvest or not I’m a first time grower

9 respuestas · 176 visitas

herr_gruen

#2

First off, welcome @Babyshon313

I would recommend getting a pocket microscope or a jeweler’s loupe to look at the trichomes on the buds, not on the sugar leaves. If all trichomes are milky / white, you’ll get a Sativa high; if you wait until 20-30% of them are amber, you’ll get a couch lock. When I look at the pistils / the small hairs on the buds in your pictures, I only see white ones and no discolored ones, which leads me to conclude that it is still in growth. Therefore, I would now estimate almost 4 weeks until harvest.

Responder ↗
Demonrage75

#5

Third on agreeing with Herr. You have too many white hairs left. Once most are orange/brown start to look at the trichomes. You want to look at the ones on the bud itself and not on any of the leaves. Happy growing

Responder ↗
cavexplorer

#6

Welcome! How many weeks in flower? I agree with Herr Gruen, you have another 3-4 weeks.

Responder ↗
Tobbi2712

#7

High and welcome. By the looks of it, the buds look to be around 3-4 weeks in. That means you have at least about 4 more weeks, depending on the strain and personal preference. It could also be up to 10 weeks. Which strain is it? I would get a jeweler’s loupe and work with that.

Cheers

Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#8

I’d say the weed has already been smoked, it was from Oct. last year​:wink:

Responder ↗

Responder