Cannafair 2026 Düsseldorf Cannabis Messe

31 respuestas · 191 visitas

KilliczGe

#4

@SmartPlants

Really great

And the yield. Awesome. I’m really jealous. Already missed the second year because of life itself.

Maybe next year.

Those hash mountains. Could you buy them? Or at least try them? :ghost::drooling_face::face_with_spiral_eyes:

Responder ↗
Crackadoo

#5

I love seeing the freedom some countries allow with this, one day we might get there i just hope i get to see it lol.

Responder ↗
SmartPlants

#6

Hey @Eli

Glad the post was well received :blush::folded_hands:t3:
Something from real life + canna topic

I’d still really love to give away the automatics as a giveaway. Do you think I can/should make an extra post for that? :grin:

Best regards

Responder ↗
SmartPlants

#7

Hey bro,

It was my first time too. I’ll let you know here in time for the next one :ok_hand:t3:
You live near the Rhine as well, right!?

You could have bought up to 100g from the top-shelf selection. That was a Swiss company, something like Bloomwell or Doktor ABC where you get medical canna. Looked great, right?

Responder ↗
KilliczGe

#9

Ruhr area.

Not quite Rhine.

But Düsseldorf is reachable :joy:

Wanted to buy a ticket via Groupon last year, totally spaced it this year.

Oh man.

The banger shelf. Nicely described. :face_with_spiral_eyes:

Responder ↗
SmartPlants

#11

Hey Bro,

Please enlighten me, what is a Solo Cup Challenge?
But otherwise, yeah, cool idea. It would be a shame if the stuff here got relocated, where someone else would otherwise be happy to have it

Best regards

Responder ↗
SmartPlants

#12

It’s been legal here for almost 2 years approx. I am 41 years old and it feels like a dream that it is this way, I haven’t gotten used to it yet.

Responder ↗
BluntForceTrauma420

#13

A solo cup challenge is growing from seed to harvest in a solo cup. Typically the biggest harvest wins.

Responder ↗
Eli

#15

What a great idea! You can organize whatever game you like best. Just let us know if you need anything, we’ll be here. You can also create a public thread to talk about it and see who else might be interested in getting involved…

Responder ↗
Mjcalifornia

#18

If it was anywhere, it would be there lol. I’ll have to look for it, Vegas is only a 3 1/2 hour drive for me (doing 75-85 mph at least)

Responder ↗
Mjcalifornia

#21

Let me know if you go, I can always do a turnaround and meet up! I can also bring some goodies since I don’t have to fly lol

Responder ↗
SmartPlants

#22

How cool is that, fam?!
Now I’m getting jealous, a Canna fair in Los Angeles or Vegas :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:
You definitely have to document this, please :folded_hands:t3:

Responder ↗

Responder