Can't Take Pics

10 respuestas · 138 visitas

Carl

#1

I have sent this request in via email multiple times without a proper response. I can no longer take pics in the app. I get the page loading leaf and the page never loads. I used to pay for the premium features but haven’t been a paid member in a while due to this bug.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled, cleared storage and cache, logged out and logged back in, created new accounts, all without success.

Is anyone else having this issue? Is there a fix or is this a known bug?

Responder ↗
lin_diesel

#2

Sorry to hear about the issues @Carl . I have not had any issues. What kind of phone are you using?

Responder ↗
lin_diesel

#4

That’s a new phone…hmmmm. Have you tried taking pics with your phone then opening the app and choosing to load from file?

Responder ↗
lin_diesel

#6

Is it a permissions thing? Have you checked the app settings on your phone?

I’m just about out of ideas.

Responder ↗
Carl

#7

Checked app permissions, tried all options, no success.

Responder ↗
Stoney1BudTokie

#9

files might be too big to upload depending on the resolution of the photo you are attempting to upload.

Responder ↗
Carl

#10

It’s definitely not due to the file size. I used to never have issues uploading pics and the app claims 4k support, so I doubt that’s the issue.

Responder ↗
NicoZ

#11

Hi @Carl , sorry for the late reply.
We’re working on a fix for the app camera, which we know is not letting users upload when taking a picture from the app, for now, you’ll have to upload the pictures from your phone’s gallery.
As I said, we’re working on a new version with this fix and some other minor ones.

Cheers

Responder ↗

Responder