Cheese CBD Auto - Seed Supreme help

9 respuestas · 124 visitas

Seowens

#1

Has anyone ever seen this? I have another Cheese cbd and 2 Do-si-doe’s, all autoflower, but the other 3 look normal. Per the pics, they’ve not hermied , but the plant doesn’t look normal. Have about 3-4 weeks left. Seeds were started 11-30-24.


Responder ↗
Mjcalifornia

#2

Definitely looks weird but could just be genetics. You’re definitely more than 3-4 weeks from harvest tho. Is that the CBD plant? I don’t have any experience with those if so. There are some super knowledgeable guys and gals on here that should have some helpful input for you!

Responder ↗
Mjcalifornia

#3

Normally if I need quick answers I comment/post in this section. It’s essentially the main general chat for the page. Welcome to the community!

Responder ↗
Seowens

#7

Thank you for the welcome and help. Yes, this is a CBD plant. Time wise sholuld be about 3-4 weeks left, but we know how that goes, lol. This is a first time indoor grow, but have about 12 plants under my belt outside.

Responder ↗
Mjcalifornia

#8

I’m not sure to be honest. Post it in that chat I sent earlier and those guys will get you dialed in!

Responder ↗
Crackadoo

#9

Can you show us the other one of the same strain for comparison please? Like @Mjcalifornia said it looks to be a while off yet but hard to say without knowing how the others look.

Responder ↗
Seowens

#10

Here is the other. I have created another post and will carry this on in the General tab as was suggested :slight_smile:

Responder ↗

Responder