Creepy stalking

12 respuestas · 146 visitas

☆Magic☆

#3

Looks like either the 1920s or like something out of a horror movie :grin::+1:t2:

Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#4

All that’s missing is your face looking through the opening, like in The Shining by Stephen King.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Responder ↗
BluntForceTrauma420

#6

I’m glad it’s working for you. After I bought their vcure I will never buy another product from them. The unit arrived damaged and doesn’t seal properly because of it. They want to give my $50 site credit. It took 2 weeks to get a cash refund of 50. The unit is useless now unless I secure the door with a bungee cord.

Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#8

I’ve heard about the Vcure from several people now. One person said they had the device delivered directly from the Chinese dealer to save money, thus saving on transport. For a few cents discount, you also get to repair the device yourself, which is a shoddy practice on their part.

Responder ↗
SmartPlants

#12

Cool :ok_hand:t3:

I definitely want to have that gadget too. I love seeing things like that.

Responder ↗

Responder