I’m surprised to see a lot of strains from greenhouse seeds here. I’ve never heard of them before doing research to find the best original cheese and I chose them. The cheese from the has been impressive so far, I’m gonna find another strain of theirs to grow next
Cuales son las mejores variedades que crees que debería probar todo el mundo?
33 respuestas · 303 visitas
I have good memories of the Jack Herer from Sensi, very good.
grew some of dj shorts blueberry f4 recently. brothers grimm and trailer park boys colab strain was bubbles blueberries but cross was dj short blueberry f3 x dj short blueberry f3 so basically an f4 lol
the church by green house may be a good one up your alley. its swiss sativa x skunk x northern lights. its been a little challenging to grow for me personally in mid to late flowering but has this skunky bubblegum smell to her
as for strains i like just to name a few
Dirty Bird Genetics- Sex Melon
Ethos-Grandpas stash
Twenty20- Early Frost
Dirty Bird Genetics- Necromancer Kush
Square 1 Genetics- L.A Octane
Green House been around forever . . . I’m hearing good things about their Exodus Cheese and plan to run it soon
I ran the Bubbles version this past summer . . . was pretty legit
Forgot one:
Chempie - Ripper Seeds
One of my best grows was from GrowersChoiceseeds.nl braindamage photo or auto both are great
So far, I haven’t seen two mentions of the same strain, curious, I was hoping at least a couple of strains would coincide lol. It’s very curious.
@Mjcalifornia and myself both mentioned notorious thc by Humboldt
Right, I just watched some reviews and of course your growlog, what was special about it for you two? The high THC or is there something else behind it?
That’s on my “want to grow” list. The Bigfoot glue I ran from Humboldt was awesome so that’s my next from them for sure
For me it was the ease of grow, it practically grew itself. The taste was good and the high was a well rounded. If I wanted to veg out and relax it was a good strain, but also if I wanted to get shit done it didn’t prevent me from moving off the couch and get shit done. 10 of 10 think everyone should try it.
Well, I just saw that Humboldt has a base in my country, Spain, so I think I’m going to try something from them. I have to check their catalog first, I’d
Oh sorry, have you tried Exodus Cheese from GH yet? Tell me yes.
Yup! That was my last grow and was my best so far. Really killer buds. That on top of the fact they are dirt cheap seeds makes it worth a shot alone
I have one at the start of flower in my jungle of a tent. Hoping it turns out alright.
It was a really smooth grow. Even the trimming was easy
It did take a good month of curing to really bring out that cheese profile and obviously it’s not your old school cheese but was pretty damn good. I would definitely grow it again if that says anything