Cured nugs

22 respuestas · 367 visitas

Crackadoo

#4

As long as you learn something from it, the grow was a success in my eyes.

Responder ↗
Chauncey

#5

I can definitely relate to being nervous. Took me two days to finally make the cut and start harvest. Didn’t want to ruin it.

Responder ↗
Mjcalifornia

#6

This was from my first ever grow a few months ago. Random seeds, shitty soil, no clue what I was doing. Super proud considering all that tho! I learned so much through this app that now I’m confident my next batch that I’ll be harvesting soon will be top shelf. Thanks y’all!

Responder ↗
Chauncey

#7

Definitely! With The knowledge and advice available here anyone can improve their grow. Just have to follow advice and put the time in with your lady’s.

Responder ↗
Mjcalifornia

#8

Absolutely! I spend at least a few hours a week reading on different aspects of growing, harvesting, etc. Even made some killer hash recently. I did a basic pressed hash but want to expand on that next time

Responder ↗
EMASF

#9

It’s not the first plantation but here’s my last one





Responder ↗
timo

#12

I love the photos. I see a very good quality in it. :heart:

Responder ↗
timo

#14

That funny video was just for camera. What do you think why I needed 10 hours? We enjoyed every minute with music. :partying_face:

Responder ↗
Chauncey

#15

The hand cramps are real though. I trimmed for hours. Definitely looking forward to it again…

Responder ↗
Papakat420

#17



I don’t have any of my first one but this is my second dried and final manicure

Responder ↗
EMASF

#20

1 week to dry and it is very soft, it does not scratch the throat and has the effect of a pleasant breeze



Responder ↗
ShaggyGrower.V2

#21

Clean buds from my summer harvest are MAC#1, Mango Zapphire, Gorilla Breath

Gorilla Breath

Mango Sapphire

MAC#1 Miracle Alien Cookies

Responder ↗
anon81552836

#23

If you drying is right, I don’t put much stock in curing. I’ve done both ways and a properly dried bud is as.

Now if you are not fully drying the bud, like I started, yeah cure fixing that in the process. But if you do I see little difference vs straight to sealed storage.

Responder ↗

Responder