De Dónde heres?

22 respuestas · 151 visitas

jhonRambow

#7

Good evening, excuse my modesty!! From the south of Spain… :smiling_face::wink::people_hugging: my best Face!! my introduction, the main reason why we all gather on this platform!! Happy harvest to everyone, I’m soon harvesting a S.A.D F1 fast version delicious, if you pass through the south of Spain don’t hesitate to let me know and we’ll share a little sugar treat…:wink::zany_face:

Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#9

I come from the south of Germany, that should be enough for now. You never know how things will go here in the country.

Responder ↗
Andy_420

#10

I’m also from the south of Germany, but thank God the laws affect me very little, as I was a patient long before legalization. That’s why I get most of it from the doctor. :slightly_smiling_face:

Responder ↗
BunkerAriel

#11

Good afternoon from here as well ..although the laws nowadays allow us to register and grow, in my particular case I was already being treated for my liver transplant by doctors specializing in Cannabis …A hug

Responder ↗
Eli

#12

I just want to brag a little because here in Buenos Aires we’re on our second day of sunshine and warm weather after the polar cold that said goodbye to winter :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
Over here, the legal situation is still a work in progress. We have laws that protect us and laws that criminalize us, all at the same time. It’s a bit crazy.

Responder ↗
jhonRambow

#17

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile: Healthy envy!! I have to be very careful!!
With 6 weed trees with an estimated yield of between 1.5kg to 2.5kg per dry plant…

Here in my area, that’s enough to eat prison trays on full board for a season!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::person_facepalming:

Hence my caution :blush::blush:

Responder ↗
BunkerAriel

#18

Obviously hahaha the idea isn’t to go around sharing what we can’t, but it’s still there my friend… beautiful yield… here’s my grow from last year that

Responder ↗
jhonRambow

#20

BEAUTIFUL PLANTS!! BUT DON’T LIMIT THE WATERING RADIUS TO 30CM AROUND THE TRUNK, IN GROUND SOIL THE ROOT SYSTEM IS HUGE. REACHING BETWEEN 1M AND 1.20 METERS AROUND THE TRUNK. ALSO BY concentrating heavy watering at the base of the Trunk you wash away large amounts of nutrients toward the deepest zone of the root system. Where the function of those roots is not enabled to Feed the plant, but rather to provide grip and support to the plant!!! The roots with which the plant Feeds are the most shallow ones!!! I don’t want to seem like a know-it-all !!! :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile: I’m probably wrong about a lot :grimacing: but I always try to contribute something positive

Responder ↗
jhonRambow

#21

Great, that means you’ll soon be able to start an outdoor grow :wink: :+1: :grin:. I’m eager to nourish my knowledge and curiosity by following your grow!!! Best of luck :flexed_biceps: :wink: and lots of strength…

Make a good selection of the variety most adaptable to your environment :wink::people_hugging:

Responder ↗
jhonRambow

#23

Good evening to everyone!!?!

I’ve been offline for the following reasons.

What a scare I got, but in the end it came to nothing. The Civil Guard came in to take a look, but thank God they behaved top-notch and left me the 4 plants I had. Thank goodness, because I already thought my day was going south. In the end, I got lucky!

In the end they left without any consequences.

Wishing me luck :flexed_biceps: and telling me to enjoy it in good health!!?! Literally

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile: Greetings and now I can speak openly…


Responder ↗
Mjcalifornia

#24

Hi from Orange, California! Close to Disneyland, although we never go because it’s so overpriced lol

Responder ↗
BunkerAriel

#25

Good morning !!! excellent I’m very happy for you and well, now enjoy my friend …a hug from afar and may God bless you …

Responder ↗
Growclo

#26

Hi! Here in my country, MJane is legal. There are dispensaries on every corner. I come from a region considered to have a humid continental climate. But there are 4 seasons, with summer lasting only 4 months! And winter is very long! I’m a beginner at this, but I maintain a vegetable garden, including tomatoes, which is pretty much the same thing!

Responder ↗

Responder