Thank you.. ![]()
![]()
Yeah, I think I’ll go through with the scissors once after the stretch. At least lollipop a bit and remove blocking leaves. Then it’s sink or swim again.. ![]()
![]()
36 respuestas · 253 visitas
Thank you.. ![]()
![]()
Yeah, I think I’ll go through with the scissors once after the stretch. At least lollipop a bit and remove blocking leaves. Then it’s sink or swim again.. ![]()
![]()
I think the plant is doing great. Right now, she is just doing really well. ![]()
Deep green leaf color, strong growth, and she is literally praying to the light. ![]()
![]()
![]()
She’s drinking quite a bit now, the 2 liters from two days ago are already gone and the pot feels noticeably light today. So today it’s time to water again.
Giving 2 L of nutrient solution again
1.5ml/L Plagron Alga Grow
1ml/L Plagron Alga Bloom
1ml/L Plagron Power Roots
1ml/L Biobizz Calmag
PPFD 520, DLI 33.
She is gaining size and volume daily and now stands at a height of 29 cm.
Otherwise, there’s really nothing to complain about right now, just letting her do her thing. ![]()
Happy growing everyone ![]()
Happy Growing ![]()
![]()
I like your photo series, they look clean
Thanks, glad you like it.. ![]()
![]()
That’s what this low-contrast background does.
It makes every photo look instantly more professional.
Really nice to see how strong she already is. Let’s go ![]()
I’m probably not the best person to welcome you
Since I’ve only been a member of the community for a bit longer myself ¡!¡ ![]()
![]()
but even so, welcome. FOR MY PART I’LL BE DELIGHTED TO HELP AND BE ABLE TO WITNESS YOUR WORK… ![]()
Thank you very much ![]()
A warm welcome to you as well here to the forum, and of course to my humble grow report. I’m happy about everyone who drops by and look forward to a nice and active exchange among fellow growers. ![]()
![]()
I am thrilled with the growth of the plant. I actually planned to use plant velcro to pull the shoots apart a bit. But I think you can really see nicely how wide and spread out she has grown without LST. She still has a good bit of stretch ahead of her and is already filling out the width of the 50x50 cabinet. ![]()
![]()
Also, she empties the pot in a short time again and needed to be watered again. ![]()
![]()
This time I gave a reduced nutrient solution. I used less Grow to avoid giving too much nitrogen during the stretch. Bloom fertilizer stayed the same, but I added EM Aktiv again for the soil life.
Measurements and parameters were also adjusted towards flowering.
I’m happy with it, thanks for reading.
Happy growing everyone ![]()
![]()
Very good job, so far!!!
She is really pretty and very vigorous…
I’m looking forward to seeing how she performs in Flowering, she is really strong
and healthy!!!
Best of luck with your grows, Friend.
![]()
![]()
Thank you for your words. ![]()
I’m also excited for the flowering stage, hope it keeps going just like this. ![]()
![]()
![]()
Watered again today. ![]()
![]()
Gave 2 L of nutrient solution again, dosed the exact same as last time.
1ml/L Plagron Alga Grow
1ml/L Plagron Alga Bloom
0.5ml/L Biobizz CalMag
Tomorrow starts flowering week 5, from then on I will gradually phase out the Grow fertilizer completely and slowly increase the Bloom fertilizer little by little.
I’ll observe how the plant develops in bloom; if it continues to stay this strong and healthy, I will add Green Sensation P/K fertilizer later on. However, since it is mineral and in my opinion very strongly concentrated, I will add it in moderation.
DLI 40
PPFD 620
Otherwise, everything is still going great, I’m happy.. ![]()
Happy growing everyone ![]()
I would say that as of today, the plant has officially entered flowering. Up in the buds, the beautiful white stigmas are now visible, peeking out between the small tufts. ![]()
![]()
In addition, she made a remarkable jump of 5 cm in just one day.
Since space was getting tighter and tighter, I turned her 90 degrees.
Now she stands parallel to the outer walls and can hopefully spread out even better.
In the lower pot area, a second circulation fan was also added to avoid stagnant air. ![]()
![]()
That’s it for now, I’m happy. If you notice anything, feel free to share. ![]()
Happy growing everyone! ![]()
![]()
Bro, greetings ![]()
It looks very good, really nice ![]()
If I observed correctly though, you’ve been feeding the plant organically so far, which is great in my opinion. Only, in my experience, you should NOT switch to mineral fertilizers halfway through, but stick to organic instead. Otherwise you’ll destroy the microbial life in your soil that has been feeding your plant so far
Best regards
You can grow synganically it’s a legit way to grow.
Mineral organic ?? Never heard of it, but I’m very happy to be proven wrong ![]()
Yeah I’ve done it in the past with my living soil grows. Mr Growit on YouTube has a whole episode on some cup winning bud grown that way.
Very cool, I’ll check it out ![]()
Thanks ![]()
![]()
Exactly, I use organic fertilizer. As already mentioned, the combination is usually no problem and definitely doable.
In my experience, the high potassium level in the nutrient solution is more likely to cause issues for me. If the plant doesn’t play along, I’ve often had problems with Calmag.
So we’ll see, sometimes less is more. ![]()
![]()
Today’s look into the cabinet, the lady has taken another proper spurt. In order not to break my resolution and pick up the scissors, I tried to bring a little order into the thicket today. ![]()
![]()
![]()
The large fan leaves were tucked under the shoots to provide the best possible space for the buds.
Once the stretch is over, a few leaves will come off though. ![]()
![]()
Curious to see how high it will go. The width space is already being nicely utilized. ![]()
Watered yesterday, this time it got 2.5 L of nutrient solution. The plant is drinking a lot of water. ![]()
I’m pleased, it can gladly keep going like this. Thanks for reading.
Happy growing everyone ![]()
![]()