lol, surely no one dares with the dwarf there.
I think those plants with such aggressive smells must affect him, I’m having a lot of problems with the heat but at an exaggerated level, 42ºC for the plants, horrible, they don’t die by a miracle honestly… at home it’s already been discussed that the tent can’t be put anywhere else (in truth my wife told me here or nowhere) so I don’t know what to do, putting A/C just for the plants is not an option.
today I trimmed the side poles of the tent by 5cm, to move it 5cm away from the window, which heats up a lot because it was in contact, I hope it doesn’t happen again… if my wife sees me putting an air conditioner on the plants, it might be the last thing I do, so I’ll have to manage.
how interesting about the pine seeds, I find it super interesting, I barely have time with work and home, I’m dying for a vacation.
for now, I only germinated the aafghan, 4 out of 4 germinated successfully, but… they’re going to grow buds and will still be in the germinator at this rate, I should have transplanted them yesterday, but I didn’t have time, I should have done it today, but I ran into the tent at 42ºC, and I dealt with the tent when I got home from work, and it’s already 11:00 PM lol.
honestly… I’m a disaster sometimes.