Yeah, it’s truly beautiful, I’m in love with it. I wanted to ask, I have very large leaves down below and to the side, and they are already very bent
Dudas con LST
66 respuestas · 490 visitas
Leave the top large leaves on and remove the lower ones. The plant will quickly recover and continue to grow well. This way, more light will also reach the bottom, and it won’t stretch too much.
With your leaves fading like they are could be from too much water, bad drainage, or a nitrogen deficiency. Plants still need nitrogen in flower just not at the same dosage as in veg. Here are some reference pics
Yes, that’s true. It seemed to me that it’s the effect of shadow/light on the leaves. I’m not colorblind, but the truth is I’m very bad at distinguishing shades. The plants are not mine but belong to the friend who created the post. Luckily, I only had a deficiency at the beginning of veg and nothing else.
Hi friends, honestly today I saw my plants and I almost died, I couldn’t see them for two waterings, approximately 6 days, and my friend watered them kind of like crap, I don’t know if with tap water, if he watered them like I do, and well, they don’t
I hope they recover
yes, in the end, yesterday I discovered the problem, which were 2: the substrate was wet and the temperature was a bit higher than normal, so I’m not going to water it until Monday, and I adjusted all the lights and raised it to the 500 one.
Hello family, how is everyone? Here are some screenshots as my friend sent me a video of the girls; I only fed them again today and their flowers improved and became more beautiful; they still haven’t entered flowering, today is their day 43.
I can’t upload a photo
That looks fantastic.
Very big and nicely equipped tent ![]()
Looking forward to the results ![]()
![]()
Thank you! I’m running those in the grow a long in the RQS discord. They are the Tyson 2.0 Banana Brawler. The 3 in DWC are the clones of the other two. I just flipped them yesterday. I was just setting up a CO2 tank and plan on turning it on mid stretch.
Processing: Captura de pantalla 2026-06-05 082206.png…
Processing: Captura de pantalla 2026-06-05 082220.png…
Processing: Captura de pantalla 2026-06-05 083617.png…
Processing: Captura de pantalla 2026-06-05 083645.png…
Processing: Captura de pantalla 2026-06-05 083706.png…
Processing: Captura de pantalla 2026-06-05 083723.png…
Unfortunately, the images were not uploaded @Pazelias
You posted before your pictures loaded.
Hello friend, I still can’t upload because it’s giving me an error.
When you upload pictures, it shows you below where ‘Reply’ is that it’s uploading the pictures. Only once it’s at 100% can you view the pictures full-size. Once that’s done, they should be visible when you post them.
I’ve tried everything, I talked to customer service and nothing. I wanted to tell you that recently I saw the plant was growing and it wasn’t going into flowering, it just kept growing. I said, how much longer? Two weeks had already passed, it should start then, they are automatics. The guy who sold them to me told me to change their light to 12x12, and then yes, very big and beautiful pistils came out, honestly. And then I also saw the other ones that are regulars
So I would say that something went wrong when packaging the seeds. If they were really autoflowering seeds, they would go into flowering on their own and not only when you switch the light cycle to 12/12. But I’ve heard this before, that seeds are sold as something they aren’t.
Regarding the question about the amount of water, normally you give 10 - 15% of the soil volume, so for 10 liters of soil, 1 - 1.5 liters of water. Weigh the pot with your hands when the soil is dry and water it afterwards; the next time you want to water, weigh it again beforehand to see if it’s light enough, that way you get a feel for it. If that’s too cumbersome for you, you can get moisture sensors, which make it easier.



