Man, thanks for all that info! 
I will be microdosing on magic truffles as it is the only thing you can find legally here… The recommended microdose is about 1g for truffles, does that look accurate? I’m really happy that you can confirm the effects that I’m looking for. I’m really looking forward to start it! I’m not experiencing any depression at the moment but I would like to kick that social anxiety away and be myself even with strangers. I would like to keep the benefits I gained from it in my day to day sober life.
I have other questions, what’s the schedule I should be using? The 1day on 2day’s off, 4days on 3days off or 5 days on 2 days off? And what would happen if I take a microdose in the morning and smoke a joint in the evening?
Thanks again @bizzybone802016! 





🪖:fist:
thank you for your service bro!! Much respect! I never served but I come from a military family, grandfather was in ww2 army and my uncle & brother served in the navy( 6 years), my youngest cousin served 6 years in Iraq and another cousin is currently serving in the navy as well and he’s been in since 2000!