First grow help

6 respuestas · 56 visitas

Bigbosstaz

#1

This is my first fast flowering grow I have my light set at 25% and I also put a dome over for humidity I’m on day 5 am I looking normal ?

Responder ↗
Andy_420

#2

Hi,

More info would be helpful.

Which strain?
What setup and what light?
Which soil, etc. :slightly_smiling_face:

Responder ↗
BluntForceTrauma420

#3

The soil looks a little too wet for its age. What are you’re watering habits like currently?

Responder ↗
Bigbosstaz

#4

I had watered her earlier yesterday and only put about 40 ML

Responder ↗
Bigbosstaz

#5

It’s an unknown strain at the moment i got a multi pack im using a 400$ VIVOSUN tent that came with all equipment and this is fox farm soil

Responder ↗
Andres Lopez

#6

How is your plant doing? Have you tried increasing the warmth a bit and reducing the water?

Responder ↗
Bigbosstaz

#7

Bro thank you for asking this is how she looked today after he 4 hours off & I took plastic dome off for 2 min of air

Responder ↗

Responder