Where I live, some places sell what we call “prensado” (pressed). That’s a pressed block of “cannabis,” including flowers, stems, and leaves. And the truth is that it has a very bad reputation, for health reasons and also because things are mixed into it which are not cannabis. It could be that something like this has happened…
First time for lady
34 respuestas · 345 visitas
Get the App Picture This. It will let you know right iff the bat what you have.
Welcome to the Community. ![]()
J
What the? I even had my glasses on. Right off….![]()
It seems that she is healthy!
She looks great, wtg
Thank you and thank you for your beginning posts. Don’t know what happened with those seeds, but you were right. Now please are these buds?
Nice pistils , after that come the bud …nice you re on good way
Femelle one, look good ![]()
![]()
I see female flowers growing over there!!! Congratulations Lady!!!
Although it would be nice if you could continue to check it every day, in case male flowers appear. If it happens, and you have another female nearby, it is best to cut the plant. In that way, the other does not receive the pollen and continues to fatten the flowers. If pollinated, it will produce seeds, giving you less resin.
But I don’t think that will happen, it is a strong lady.
Congrats, now the fun part. Waiting!
Just smoke it without drying and curing.
I’m joking. Dry and cure
I just prune them and this is what it looks like. So is it time to harvest it? Excuse my ignorance. I just want to be careful and sure. this is my first time
@Lady Do you have a loup?
A loup? Not understanding
A jewelers loup, its a small magifying glass to see real close. Youll need that or something with high magnification (your phone may be enough) this was about $7 on amazon
Looks like shes about ready!



















