First time growing advice

6 respuestas · 221 visitas

Lg97

#1

Hi, I have ordered my first set of seeds and have been doing some research.
Im looking to place my grow in a wooded area that still had plenty of direct sunlight.
What items should I look to purchase for my grows journey?

Responder ↗
JetBlack

#2

If you haven’t already, you may want to check out the many guerilla grow videos on Youtube. Some have info you might find valuable. Good luck on your grow!

Responder ↗
SommerV

#4

If it’s a spot that requires some walking to get to, I suggest a good granular feed that can be applied on the soil once every few weeks so you won’t have to worry about lugging around a bunch of nutes and water. I like OneShot by Nectar for the Gods.

Responder ↗
Lg97

#5

@SommerV thanks a lot I will have a look in to it. Lucky enough the spot isn’t to far away but may consider a granular feed anyway!

Responder ↗

Responder