If you’re supplementing with CO2 and maximizing your light intensity then you’ll need to add 20 to 30% more nutrients and I push my ladies and this is what I find has been the best performance for me but you don’t have to get as many boosters you can just go with their main stuff BioGrow, BioBloom, CalMag and you’re done but you won’t get as dense nugs, as strong stems to hold those big nugs, etc… I also top my plans heavily and I defoliate them three times which also helps them Bush out more which requires in more nutrients to push them that far. So it’s really depending on your setup and how much you want out of your plants.
Are you following a VPD chart? If not, you really should look into it and start dialing in your grow room to maintain a proper VPD vapor pressure deficit level which will help your plants stay at optimal level which is directly responsible for the amount of nutrients/water it uptakes and you can control how much she drinks by providing a specific VPD level. This is what professional growers use to keep their garden at optimal level.






lovely collection