Flower porn?

94 respuestas · 1007 visitas

Twisteddutch

#4

Ohh man I am half tempted to take a road trip and try that out when it’s done lol gray looking plant

Responder ↗
Stoney1BudTokie

#6

Dude thats flower porn right there, I dont even want to post mine but i will after seeing this beauty shot

Responder ↗
Sinista

#9

@Rolling_Stoned OH HELL YEAH! You already know what I’m about to do to these pictures!!! I’ll be in touch REALLY SOON!

Responder ↗
SJ1

#12

man these pics just confirmed my decision to trash mine. they got destroyed by the heatwave and buds are all wispy as a result. Heat stress for the pics.

yours look fantastic, well done man.

Responder ↗
Vdub28

#19









Forbidden fruit, blue haze, mater kush, 2 weeks out

Responder ↗
Antipop

#20

Ok, love the pictures. Heres my attempt.


Lime OG. 2 weeks into flower, first grow.

Responder ↗

Responder