Gambit

9 respuestas · 268 visitas

DragonBear

#3

This was my first plant grow. I had 2 Mango Kush Autos. The other one was a runt and had stunting issues. I think Gambit now has about 2 weeks left before harvest.

The runt that was harvested weighs 70g. I’m estimating about 14g after all dried and cured.

Responder ↗
NicoZ

#7

Edibles are the answer to situations like these. 70g wet it should be around 14 and 20g dry, it’s not accurate, but the estimated loss of weight when dry is about 70-75%

Responder ↗
DragonBear

#8

I had figured on a 75% loss. I’m in the desert and humidity is low. I tried to slow drying down, but they were done in a few days.

Dry trimmed weight of buds is 13g
The trim and shake is 1g

I will hold these for the next mango to be done and make a batch of budder or oil to make some edibles.

Responder ↗
NicoZ

#9

Damn, that’s a fast way to dry your buds. When curing the buds will get back some humidity, have you tasted it already?

Responder ↗
DragonBear

#10

Unfortunately it was very fast. I live in the desert where rh is about 17%-30% and it’s been incredibly hot. I thought by hanging in the shower and keeping the shower walls wet would slow it down. I was mistaken. :laughing:

I’ll have to figure out a better solution for next time. Don’t want to lose any quality over something silly.

I have not tried it yet. I figured I’d wait til it was fully cured to taste my first home grown MJ.

Responder ↗
NicoZ

#11

Yessir. I’m glad you decided to wait, it’s hard though but it will be better for sure.

Maybe try with buckets with water inside the shower. Now if the water evaporates, I have no more tips for you lol

Responder ↗
DragonBear

#12

The humidifier I have for personal use doesn’t make much difference in my grow area, but maybe it’s worth a try using it during drying. The buckets are a good idea. I’ll add that as well next time.

Responder ↗

Responder