My seed bank of choice is Royal Queens Seeds, excellent genetics and very productive. The offer seeds I mention are where I bought nutrition products. My seed bank of choice is Royal Queens seeds, excellent genetics and very productive. The offer seeds I’m talking about are where I bought nutrition products, they offered seeds and these Seeds are not good in my opinion
Gelato 33 femenizada
52 respuestas · 561 visitas
I changed to another grow with an LED I changed to another grow with a weaker LED, 60w I think, I don’t know exactly. But it has more space now.

After cutting some leaves it will recover and this way I want to take advantage of all the branches.
I’m extending the watering weeks further I am extending the weeks of watering more currently I am still feeding the plant with nutrients from the 3rd week that started on August 27th
IMO you have trimmed a bit too much. I trim leaves here and there that are blocking lower branches in veg. Then I get a bit more aggressive in flower but still just selective trimming. The leaves are the plants solar panels, without them they can’t grow to their full potential.
I think she will recover from it. But this specific plant already hast such a long history, It will probably take for ever! ![]()
@EMASF
1 plant died and then I planted another seed She was born on July 28th and is 2nd plant
It shouldn’t be too bad, now more energy flows into the side shoots















