Just the weather app that came with the phone
Getting ready 10lbs plant
41 respuestas · 670 visitas
I thought so… But I like that it shows you the time for the sunrise and sunset. ![]()
It’s great to let you know when the seasons are changing
Good lord fk that heat ![]()
![]()
Have you got any new pictures Bent?
Yes, sorry i will post one this evening.
How tall is that fence or structure roughly? Do you know by chance?
The fence is five feet, the top of the pipes are ten foot.
Wow. They gotten big
Amazing!! Thank you for the update. It looks really healthy!
Wow, you cleaned her up nice.
Thanks, took about a hour and one spider down the shirt
.
I gonna bid 1 gram higher than the top bidder bob
Updates?!?
Sunday I will post a update.
Hello Bent! How are you? How are your girls?



