*GIVEAWAY* Cannafair 2026 Düsseldorf
51 respuestas · 302 visitas
Are Only German Compatriots Participating?
![]()
![]()
![]()
Beautiful Christmas tree, without a doubt Santa Claus will not only visit it, he will also enjoy and relish it!!
Fantastic job ![]()
![]()
![]()
Yes only German residents
Entries for this GIVEAWAY are now closed ![]()
All participating photos now have until October 20th to collect likes/hearts, and the picture with the most wins ![]()
Thank you so much for all the interest, support, and activity on this post ![]()
May the best picture win ![]()
Good luck and have fun
![]()
![]()
Yesterday I somehow thought it was over. When actually it’s only just getting started ![]()
Good luck everyone ![]()
![]()
This is a private giveaway from a German citizen.
Read the whole post from the beginning and you will see why it was restricted to Germany.
Nobody wants trouble with customs or anyone else.
Warm regards to the south ![]()
![]()
Edit: in case you don’t want to scroll up, here is the link
This is an initiative where a private person wants to give something away. He alone bears the costs and simply wants to keep them low. It is his decision how far he wants to ship them. Of course, retailers send their seeds everywhere it is allowed, otherwise they would soon be broke. If you want to do a giveaway like this just for Spaniards, you are welcome to do so. I assume that nobody will complain about that. However, I don’t think it’s very nice to get upset over something like this. He alone decides what he does with it.
Hello CannaFam ![]()
With my action, I didn’t want to offend anyone or make anyone feel left out
On the contrary.
This ‘Giveaway’ post is purely about love for cannabis and how much it all connects us, the plant and us humans ![]()
Legalization here in our country is still very young, very dynamic, and not yet set in stone.
I checked with a GWJ Mod and, due to the various shipping / customs conditions or other possible complications, decided to keep the terms simple.
In that sense, it was not a question of cost. Rather a simple structure to carry out this spontaneous giveaway ![]()
![]()
If I do this again, I will inform myself thoroughly about the laws in specific countries so that as many people as possible can participate
Warm regards and sending love
Yours, SmartPlants
Nothing to object to, as far as I’m concerned it was all a resounding mistake on my part ¡!¡!
Given that you decide to hold this giveaway privately and individually ¡!¡! And you can select the conditions of the giveaway as convenient for you, whether it be a legal or financial matter.
My mistake was speaking out on something that is none of my business… I can only apologize and follow our peer’s advice to stick to my own thing¡!
Since for the most part, I can’t contribute much¡!¡! Because what I do is basically very different from what you do. And don’t misunderstand my words, what you do is fantastic and admirable. You get the maximum yield out of a plant in very small spaces¡!¡! I repeat, I am fascinated by your work¡!¡! And with auto strains that I barely handle or understand…![]()
![]()
![]()
Meaning, what I do and in the area where I do it… the yield stipulated by the seed banks or breeders. I shatter it, multiplying the standard values by up to 4 and 5 times.
It’s not arrogance, it’s reality…
As I said before, I hope my words are not misinterpreted.
Thank you
for your warm welcome. But starting today I have set a limit for myself. I will strictly and only comment on my own posts.
And I hope you keep visiting my content, you will get a warm welcome
and your opinions will be well received ¡!¡!
A big hug and a warm ![]()
Try getting seeds past Australian customs/ bio security and then tell me that lol
And why on earth would I pass seeds through Australian customs? ![]()
![]()
if we’re talking about the European continent!?! Who is talking about Oceania? ![]()
![]()
here the point is just to give an opinion!!! ![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
glad to know I’m not the only one who exterminates their plants to blow smoke… ![]()
![]()
I hope the local smartass comes in… like he did with me, or do we pull rank here ![]()
Hey @Growstarter40
How cool and cute is that ![]()
As a clone straight into flowering? Awesome ![]()
All good, no hard feelings ![]()
My little plants are feminized photoperiod, I’m not familiar with automatics either.
I would have loved to do the giveaway with the whole GWJ Fam, no matter where from ![]()
Happy Growing
“To let no one perish, not even oneself, to fill everyone with happiness, including oneself. That is good.”
- Bertolt Brecht (The Good Person of Szechwan)
If only a handful of people per village thought like this, everything would be a bit more like “the old days”
Don’t forget about Argentina ![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
it costs a lot to grow here and we are poor poor poor hahaha…
That would be super cool ![]()
![]()
Yeah, exactly, I had overlooked it and at some point it was already waaay too long in this little starter pot. so bonsai as an alternative… try to avoid throwing a plant away if possible

