Gorila Girl femenizada

7 respuestas · 119 visitas

EMASF

#1

|Genética|Gorilla glue x girl scout cookies|
|Porcentaje de THC|20-25%|
|Producción Indoor|500 gramos/m2|
|Producción Outdoor|400-600 gramos/planta|
|Cuando se Cosecha|Finales de Septiembre|
|Formato|Envases de 3 y 5 semillas|
|Estructura|Largas y flexibles ramas laterales|
|Sabor|Amaderado, cítrico.|
|Sexo|Feminizada|

Responder ↗
EMASF

#4


It has been approximately 10 days since germination and from one day to the next it stopped growing and developing. I think the soil was too wet and without air it did not grow any more.

Responder ↗
Eli

#5

Are the stems getting thinner? If so, it could be a fungal problem. I always use trichodermas, quickly, and sometimes I can save them. I mention this because of the humidity and lack of ventilation that you mentioned, in addition to the fact that there is a change in the color of the stems. But, if it is not that, it is also possible that it is simply developing roots, and in a few days it should generate foliage again. We would have to pay attention to what happens after the change of moon, if the theory goes in this direction.

Responder ↗
EMASF

#6

Today I transplanted Gorilla Girl into its final pot and it didn’t grow because the soil was soggy.


Responder ↗
EMASF

#7

Trying to recover this week still grew



Responder ↗
EMASF

#8

It died during germination at the end of 2 weeks and the seed offered stopped growing. I think the seeds offered have some deficiencies.

Responder ↗

Responder