Gorilla grow UK

5 respuestas · 203 visitas

GGG

#1

Anyone here in UK :uk: grow outside / gorilla grow.
Would like any tips or advice.
What strains cope will with UK weather? Mold and cold resistant.
GGG :v:

Responder ↗
SJ1

#2

I’d hit up your local growshop, they will know what works locally.

Responder ↗
Joey9916

#3

I have never tried to grow outside yet I have been too scared. I seen my neighbors get busted last year over 2 plants outside in 5 gallon pots they weren’t even budding it was ridiculous. I am in the United States but I don’t live in a legal state. All the state around me are legal but not mine.

Responder ↗
Flax

#4

have you thought of planting auto flowers . maybe get a couple of crops and not have to worry about mold etc

Responder ↗
REBELGROWS

#5

Try some Trainwreck! Bred to be mold,pest, and cold resistant. Buds taste like candy.

Responder ↗
Flax

#6

go with auto flowers if you plant early enough you will miss the cold and all the rainy weather or the changing of the light cycle, you can always plant a couple short flowering strains along with the autos… thats what i did my autos are about ready and my photos are just beginning to stretch so they still have a fair way to go. oh and watch out for rabbits slugs and badgers

Responder ↗

Responder