congrats to all the winners its well deserved
Grow with Jane Community Awards 2025
43 respuestas · 1596 visitas
Hey Smokey, I also congratulate the winners.
But this is still ongoing, isn’t it, or has it already been decided?
The whole thing is very exciting.
Greetings from Pflanzenpaule
im actually not sure. i only assumed its over as today i am able to see how many votes people got which i dont believe was available before
Well, I also see the numbers but there’s no official announcement yet. What I see now, at the moment, I have 1st place once and 2nd place twice, and I’m blown away by that, because I wouldn’t have expected it. Let’s wait and see, it’s incredibly exciting. Regards
Yes, it’s only been like this for a few hours. I already checked this morning, and it looked the same as yesterday. The votes should have been counted as far as I can tell.
you are more than deserving of that award bud. everyone enjoys your grows and information here
Congratulations everyone!!! the voting is over! We’re still prepping the announcement but as you’ve seen, the polls automatically reveal the winners ![]()
My dear @herr_gruen, please add your first place too ![]()
3 Plants 1 Pot, The Pioneer 39% 1st place, and our @KilliczGe would also have reached the top with 31%, 1st place. That would really make me very happy.
Hooray, and just now the pre-confirmation arrived that it’s over and this is the result.
Congratulations, a result I personally wished for.
That @herr_gruen and @KilliczGe also performed so perfectly.
First of all, congratulations to all winners. Also to both of you @Pflanzenpaul and @KilliczGe, unfortunately, I don’t know the other two, or not yet. I can’t quite believe it yet, it’s the first time I’ve won something and then something so big. Thanks to everyone, the GWJ Team and all those who voted.
I just smoked the winner’s trophy. ![]()
Hello hello!! As @gaz said, we’re still putting together the official announcement, but congrats to @Pflanzenpaul, @Tyler, @Susumuu, @herr_gruen, Wanheda, @KilliczGe and @Smokey101!!! (1st and 2nd places). And a big thank you to everyone who voted and took part
The voter prize will be announced together with the official post. ![]()
![]()
![]()
i was happy to see that all 3 of you were up top. 3 great people and amazing grows. congratulations
![]()
![]()
Wooow
Many thanks to everyone who voted.
Congratulations to everyone else who won. Although we all win, every day we interact here.
You are all great.
How awesome is that.
@Pflanzenpaul
@herr_gruen
@Smokey101
A special congratulatory greeting to you all too, you did a great job ![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Congrats to all the winners! Much deserved! I loved this little competition, hopefully we do many more in the future.
Congratulations to the deserving winners, it was fun to be a part of it, thanks for that too🤩
It was exciting
Happy Growing
Congratulations to all the winners
![]()
Congrats all winners, great work
Congrats to the winner of my catergory. Thanks again for nominating me. And I especially appreciate the votes that were casted on my log. Here’s to a great 2026!
Hello Growlings! ![]()
![]()
![]()
Congratulations to all winners!!!![]()
![]()
It was nice to be a part of it. And in my opinion, everyone deserved to win!!! ![]()
![]()
Dear friends, I hope this wasn’t the last time. Even if not many participated this time, it was still very cool!! ![]()
I also thank everyone who voted here and thus participated. ![]()
May 2026 be a good year for all of us!!!
Grow on everyone ![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Hey, it’s really crazy that I was able to win a category here with my Growlog! I was already very happy when my slurrup grow received the Growlog of the month, but now the “Teacher”?! Totally awesome! I hope that some of you were able to take away a little something for yourselves
I still have a few unpublished Growlogs up my sleeve. I myself have learned a lot from them and also have some strains you won’t want to miss. Stay tuned and a big big thank you to everyone who voted, congratulations to all other winners!
